Ain't So Crabby.

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hey everybody.  

Praise Allah and Jesus for this site and more praise to all who are contributing.  You guys know right?  All of you willing take the time, you are making an important contribution to this magical place.  So I just felt I had take a moment to thank everyone from the newest newbie to the oldest curmudgeon.  This board provides a service that I am willing to bet has saved lives by helping source that which some people need just to make it through another day.

Ah so, enough about that I guess.  Lets see, something about me.  I have someone very close and important to me that suffers from a failed back surgery, degenerative disc, the whole package, and pain doctors who act like my s.o. is nothing but another pk addict even though this person uses it very carefully and never abuses it.  I, on the other hand, have a hard time keeping my greedy little hands off the crap.  Yeah, you can't call me anything I haven't already called myself.  If it makes you feel any better to offer more abuse, it's okay, I know full well what I am doing.  All that I can say is that every month I try.  Its a struggle...but I haven't given up.

Other than that, I'm an IT guy holding down a decent job even while occasionally nodding off at work.  Its almost funny.  The number of times I've snapped my head up with my finger resting on a key and a screen full of "ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..."

I guess as a final note, I'm getting ready to order from that southern named H.  They are pricey as heck, but do offer overnight.  I'll let you all know how it goes.

Peace and stuff.

Welcome KrisCrabbly

Sounds like you've had a look around so hopefully you do know that overnight ain't exactly

very likely these days. Still pretty fast though. Finding this forum saved me in a time of

trouble, so I give it praise as well.

2E

Just have to say this - I hope the information on this site also keeps me from having a visit from any Men in Black clones with most people here working towards the same goals.

Hi Crabby.  :-)   I once worked with an IT guy who would fall asleep whilst working.  He had this amazing ability to move his fingers in his sleep to mimic typing motions. He was probably the most productive member of our team.   /default_tongue.png

Ha!  Thats funny! /default_smile.png  Was that some kind of somatic reflex thing? 

Ha!  Thats funny! /default_smile.png  Was that some kind of somatic reflex thing? 
I think so, but it only affected his fingers for some reason.  Regardless, it looked just like typing.  He kept his eyes half open, too.  Nobody realized he was snoozing until he started scaring the roaches out of the walls with his voracious snoring.  It was a horrible job, but he was such a fun coworker.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.  I already feel at home here.

What a great and honest inteo! Yeh i dont think you will get a visit today. I have said much much worse many times......lol! We are all pretty naughty at times.....hehehehehehe

Last edited:
Hey I don't know what that word means so I'm taking it as a compliment.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back