ALD-52 .HCL.POWDER (IN STOCK!)

bigjackchen

VENDOR ACCOUNT
ALD-52 .HCL.POWDER (IN  STOCK!)
Iupac name: 1-Acetyl-N,N-diethyllysergamide
CAS number: 3270-02-8
Molecular Weight: 365.477 g•mol−1
Chemical Formula: C22H27N3O2

ALD-52, also known as 1-acetyl-LSD, is a chemical analogue of lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD). It was originally discovered by Albert Hofmann but was not widely studied until the rise in popularity of psychedelics in the 1960s.
ALD-52 gained public notoriety when it was supposedly distributed as LSD in the 1960s under the now-famous name "Orange Sunshine." This was later disproven.
This product is intended for forensic and research applications.

I wish they'd just learn to lay that on blotters and sell it like that.

I wish they'd just learn to lay that on blotters and sell it like that.
They can't cus the ( chemicals aren't for humans)...that's y alot of sites do do pellets or blotters..cus its basically saying u are selling to people that are testing/using the r.c.  at least that way if u order and had pet rats for experiments..u have a chance in court ...and if someone dies its on the company that selling it...and its easy to make blotters

Ps. Wish they sold at least half g

Last edited by a moderator:
They can't cus the ( chemicals aren't for humans)...that's y alot of sites do do pellets or blotters..cus its basically saying u are selling to people that are testing/using the r.c.  at least that way if u order and had pet rats for experiments..u have a chance in court ...and if someone dies its on the company that selling it...and its easy to make blotters

Ps. Wish they sold at least half g
Why are you contradicting yourself? You say they can't but a lot of places do. Make up your mind. And nobody will be coming to arrest them :rolleyes:   You are obviously very confused.

Why are you contradicting yourself? You say they can't but a lot of places do. Make up your mind. And nobody will be coming to arrest them :rolleyes:   You are obviously very confused.
Lol ..My bad bro I I feel u I was really high typing but u know what I meant...and I dnt know y that site doesn't..but there are legitimate sites that have blotters 

@tonyget1988

Lol ..My bad bro I I feel u I was really high typing but u know what I meant...and I dnt know y that site doesn't..but there are legitimate sites that have blotters 
We really don't have blotters, but if you buy 10 grams, I'll ask our most beautiful salesman to give you a blow job ~ you know what I mean~

image0.jpg

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back