ALL FORMS OF SUPPLEMENTATION AND WHAT THEY ARE GOOD FOR

Hammerblow

Spammers
Supplements

Magnesium- Vital for nerve and muscle function, supports heart health, works with calcium and is involved in energy production.

l-carnitine- Assist breakdown of stored fats, prevents excessive lactic acid build-up, aids circulation, increases oxygen uptake and improves heart function etc. Great when you are cutting but can be used at all times.

Celedrin- Anti-inflammatory, promotes joint lubrication.

Potassium- Regulates water balance and supprts nerve and muscle function.

Chromium- Helps maintain blood sugar balance, metabolises sugars and fats and aids the absorption of amino acids into muscle cells.

CLA- Maintains- health fat to lean body mass ratio, supports immune system and lowers cholesterol.

Tribulus- Increases testosterone levels and enhances enery levels. I always take this after a cycle to aid recovery. Try and get protodioscin. That is the active ingredient in tribulus. Therefore it is much stronger and really helps matters post cycle.

creatine- Promotes maximum power, speeds recovery times, improves protein synthesis, muscle volumising and buffers lactic acid build-up.

Taurine- Helps regulate heartbeat, reduces exercise-related muscle damage and controls fluid balance.

Ginseng- Adaptogen (helps your body cope with change), stimulant, mood raiser and immune supporting.

Glucosamine- Repairs and rebuilds cartilage and is anti-inflammatory so can be useful to people who do heavy lifting.

Pycnogenol- Anti-oxidant, anti-allergy, anti inflammatory, anti wrinkle but most important it aids the absorption of arginine.

Horny goat weed- Aphrodisiac and has testosterone-like effects

Green Tea- Lowers cholesterol, supports immune fucntion, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant. diuretic and aids fat metabolism. This is a great supplement for all year but especially good for when you are cutting.

Guarana- Adaptogenic, stimulant, diuretic, increases metabolism and is a astringent.

Rhodiola Rosea- Adaptogen, promotes muscle oxygenation, lactic acid balancing and promotes brain oxygenation.

Hawthorn- Heart tonic, cholesterol reducing, strengthens heart muscle and can aid energy in the gym. I take hawthorn in some of my stronger cycles as it also helps with blood pressure (increases it if low or lowers it if high).

Lycopene- Anti oxidant

Saw Palmetto- Prostatic anti-inflammatory. This can be useful in blocking the conversion of test to DHT.

Kelp- Thyroid stimulating and promotes health of hair and nails

HMB- Aids protein synthesis, increases muscle size and strength, improves functioning of immune system, lowers blood cholesterol and promotes fat burning.

Good Oils

Almond Oil:
Indispensable for organic natural skin care for babies, children, and future mummies.

Argan Oil:
Rich in vitamin E, effective for antiaging skincare. Argan Oil contains tocopherol, which bounds free radicals.

Coconut Oil:
A fat burner; recommended especially for the people, who would like to lose weight. It contains lauric fatty acid, which has antivirus and antibacterial properties.

Hemp Oil:
The ideal ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids or so-called Super GLA (multiple unsaturated Gamma-Linolenic fatty acid). Hempseed Oil helps maintain hormonal balance.

Lavender Oil:
Pleasant smelling oil, which soothes and relaxes, disinfects, it is a stress reducer, it regenerates cells, strengthens body, and nerves.

Linseed Oil (Flax Seed Oil):
An excellent essential fatty acids source (Omega 3 and Omega 6), important in natural cancer treatment.

Olive Oil:
It prevents heart and veins diseases, arthritis, and atherosclerosis; it helps against cancer, aids digestion, and better vitamin absorption; it reduces bad cholesterol naturally, helps prevent osteoporosis.

Cold pressed olive oil is a magnificent home remedy for dry skin, for fragile nails and damaged nail fold, for natural hair treatment ...

Walnut Oil:
So-called liquid gold, one of the important fat burners, helps with losing weight, it purifies blood.

Beans, Berries, Kernels, Nuts, and Seeds That are good for you.

Almonds:
One of the best protein supplements, rich in high-quality proteins, perfect for heart.

Apricot Kernels:
The richest vitamin B 17 source; it destroys cancer cells, can be a part of natural cancer treatments.

Chia Seeds:
An incredible source of fatty acids (especially Omega-3), proteins, antioxidants, vitamin C, calcium, potassium, iron, and dietary fibre. Chia Seeds bind water and therefore (mixed with water) help you hydrate your body, stimulate digestion, and increase nutrient absorption.

Cocoa Beans (whole and crushed):
Contain serotonin and tryptophan, they act as an anti stress and anti depression agent.

Goji Berries:
Incredible high in antioxidants, a rich source of amino acids (18 amino acids, including 8 essential, which cannot be created by the human body). In addition, Goji Berries contain 6 vitamins, 11 minerals, various proteins, and other nutrients. Therefore, they boost immune system, increase energy level, improve eyesight, balance blood pressure, reduce body weight and blood sugar level, help lower bad ldl cholesterol, and much more …

Hazelnuts:
A rich source of vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and iron; beneficial for heart and muscles.

Hulled Hemp Seeds:
Antibiotics and anti-inflammatory properties, help with recovery after chemotherapy.

Linseeds (Flax Seeds):
High in soluble fiber, a positive effect on cholesterol levels, help digestion, an effective constipation home remedy. Flaxseeds help aid heart and vein diseases.

Sesame Seeds:
Natural cure for osteoporosis, anaemia, and digestion. Natural remedy for stronger hair.

Organic Herbs and Spices

Cayenne (and Chili):
It accelerates blood flow, it has anti-inflammatory and aphrodisiac properties.

Cinnamon:
One of natural remedies for weight loss, it acts warm, it has antibacterial, antifungal, and antivirus properties.

Garlic:
The best natural antibiotic.

Ginger:
The most powerful natural antioxidant, it acts anti-inflammatory.

Ginseng:
A natural stimulant and restorative, it helps coping with stress.

Parsley:
Rich in magnesium and calcium, vitamins K and C, beta-carotene; acts as a diuretic, a body detoxifier, support for the liver and spleen, good to the bones.

Pepper:
Stimulates digestion, natural cure for constipation, an appetite stimulant.

Turmeric (Curcuma longa):
“Yellow death” for viruses; an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent.

Water and Tea

Coconut Water:
Also called "Water of Life". It has the same electrolyte balance as our blood and its composition matches human blood plasma exceptionally.

That means that like human blood also coconut water contains combination of fundamental substances needed for development and growth such as minerals, vitamins, sugars, hormones, amino acids and others.

Coconut Water rehydrates and renovates our body; it is a very appropriate sports nutrition supplement.

Green Tea (Green Tea Powder):
There are many known benefits of green tea. This healthy green drink protects against arteriosclerosis, heart and vein diseases, it is one of high blood pressure natural remedies, a perfect detoxifier.

Living Water:
It stimulates faster recovery after therapies and diseases, it increases common energy level, it invigorates immune system, it stimulates digestion and metabolism.

Mineral Water:
High in dissolved various mineral substances; calcium for good bones and teeth; magnesium as a stress reducer, an immune system strengthener; sulfates, silica and sodium are natural detoxifiers, good for bones and teeth; iron, bicarbonates and chloride aid digestion, iron is important in natural treatment of anaemia ... I hope this helps out if I've missed anything or you would like to add to it please please feel free I'm always learning too. Peace.x

@PTFC I wasn't sure where to post this as its got relevance to both here and the aas section...

I need some help from the community.  I need to be taking biotin and zinc as well as other multiple and be vitamins.  My doctor gives me a script for injection  B-12 2x week.  I need to get these and keep these in my system as my hair is thinning from illness.  I can't keep the pills in.  Does anyone know if there are injectibles for these or where I might be able to find the zink and biotin in liquid form?  Thanks

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back