all of us in the same boat

This is my "first" post,being a lurker for a couple of months,i've hit a new low all because of DEA protocol!

My dr. took great care of me for 9 years after accident,i left for 14 years, now i'm back. far worse off than ever.

My pm doc has seen me

twice since feb. 20th of this year,i have gotten a script twice for t3's,ok....i'll deal with the first script ,2nd one left me closer to my goal but

more frustrated than ever,not to mention excruciating pain. Not wanting to fail a drug screen i stayed away from mary jane

and any other med that i might find on the street.

Why is it that a pm doc, after seeing 2 mri's and an emg, can't prescribe something better with all the proof in the world?

More idiotic laws "designed" to curb abuse, no wonder people are opting for the black market for their meds.  

I personally will never try heroin, i have some control over what i will and won't do.

Death is sure to come to me before my time all the stress and

anxiety this pain has caused me, 1 heart attack, doc said was stress related,cancer, the doc said cancer feeds off stress among other things. Major surgery 5 times,some neck and back related.

I've vented enuff,thank you for giving me a place to do so.  Anotherjohnnymac.

So sorry to hear of all your troubles and I hope things get better for you!  Yes, unfortunately all of us are in the same boat. The DEA has every doctor so scared, and it's ridiculous. I could understand a doctor not treating a 20 year old with no records verifying they have chronic pain. I can't understand why the heck a dr would write something so useless for you with all of your conditions and records to back them up. 

Welcome to the forum!  I'm sure you will be able to find everything you need if you haven't already since you've been here a while. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help, within the rules of the forum of course. :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back