Allow Me2 Introduce Mahself..i'm A Woman Of Wealth And Questionable Taste?

sociopathicbombshell

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Hello! ..New member from the United States. Former combat medic in the army, medical assistant and have one year left until I receive my RN. Currently prescribed three and one-half tablets daily of Alpraz. big fan of Galenika ksalol but curious as to any preference re: tranex vs alprox? Hate the pex-2 but have heard varying responses regarding the two prior. Not a big fan of the Indian IOPS and would probably give my left labia for a great source in Serbia for Ksalol. regardless, looking to learn a lot. Was over at pharmacy reviewer, opiophile, blue light, etc and found pharmacy review or to be monotonous. saw an ad by Mr cool guy which referred me to this Site. Hoping to connect with some cool people. Please keep me in line with regards to the rules. But other than that, this girl thanks you from the bottom of her panic-stricken heart. ;-) to those who may ask me, believe it or not, I actually do prefer the Serbian meds to the generic and brand names I received at my local pharmacies. I think it's the lack of scoring and marking. Easy to keep in a certain container. I hope you guys give me a warm welcome. Otherwise I will shake my tiny fists at you... If only my wrists weren't so weak.

Welcome Bombshell,

I gotta say, that intro really grabbed my attention! Love it! Please acquaint yourself with our rules and I think you will find all you seek here. Also, you will find that everything is available for you to read, right away. Look forward to seeing your posts.

2earls

Hi Bombshell, after reading the rules and the thread called Helpful Quoted info for New Members go to the top left of the screen and click on Forums.  There you will find the International and Mex. threads.  Read at least 20-30 pages from the end going back to get an idea of the most recent reviews.  At the top right there is a search box that could be helpful to you (I am not familiar with the med you mention).  Once you have 20 posts you can PM people and when you do make an order be sure to leave feedback but only after you have received and not each step of the way.  I'm sure you will do fine here and welcome to the forum. /default_smile.png

Our bombshell would do best to read the international threads and email only threads first.

Again welcome!

Hi againn.Thanks 2Earls...Cat..Truelove. I will die if I have forgotten anyone because everyone has been so nice. Will do with regards to the International threads. I have heard the Mexican iops are questionable. I would love to put a little picture up.I have absolutely no idea how to update my profile whatsoever. Any suggestions? Seems as though the smartphone is having a good laugh at me behind my back as I click away on things that are not links whatsoever.happily received a batch via a friend of the Galenika "nectar of life/ benzambrosia" but certainly looking to the future as I know I am being taxed.sorry about that. A bit scattered. Back to the profile bit. Can anyone walk me through this?

Suzie. Ach! Im nowhere near 20 posts buy lets all have a chat then eh?Thank you as well. People are quute a bit friendlier here than on PR.com. Im all for "all business" but we are all brethren in some form and enjoy theres very little quid pro quo here as opposed to on other forums. If I had any info I could help you with..any of you, with regards to your DOCs I would scream it from the rooftops..or..em..at least use moderately large font in an email. Hehe. Ive punished myself by watching a cooking show and now must go and settle for jerry rigging my george foreman grill into a sandwich maker and settle for subpar cuisine. OH! AND apparently got a bit "tired" and let a cig burn mah chest. Next Ill be seeking out 3rd degree burn creams developed at area 51. I digress. Thanks again. So verry very much. Muah! -K

bombshell, it looks like you've figured out how to post a pic on your profile and you look like a cutie.  And are you using your phone because that is so much harder for me than my desktop, I only tried it once and gave up.  I've never ordered from the Mex. section because it is more expensive but it is actually not an IOP and is referred to as SY because of a border town on this side?  I think, lol.  One reason it is more expensive is you can get things overnight or within a few days if you don't want to pay ON shipping and no customs!!!!.  But Cat says you would do better to read the email only and IOP's.  What is quid pro quo? is that English? lol

Quid pro quou, it's Latin suzie, just means something for something, and exchange of goods or services etc.

And a BIG welcome to you sociopathicbombshell! Pleased to meet you!

quid pro quo is Latin for "this for that". It's frequently quoted during sexual harassment conferences when you are a new employee at most businesses. Lol. I have a question, & I am very interested in Cats replies as I yours as it appears you are both well versed in these forums. My particular email account States my full name. I will have to fiddle around with the settings to amend this. when you say to search out emails and IOP, am I allowed to send or receive emails so early in my membership? this avatar is a painting that a good friend of mine did. I had to crop out the city skyline that obstructs her nether regions. But I believe it is a play on Eve and/or Pandora. and yes, I do apologize as I am using my phone. I live in the middle of nowhere. There is no cable run on my road and I have for Fairy trees, which I call them as they all seem to grow from the same origin. And up in a fan like shape as quadruplets of the same height. Unfortunately, this also rules out satellite of any kind. Haha

Welcome bombshell! You're cracking me up already! The resident comedian. 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suzie..I had an entire little text box all ready and then my significant other called on his break from the insane asylum. anywho, yes I'm using my bloody phone. I live in such a remote area that they do not run cable on my road and as such, I am subjected to quite a lot of PBS.I have 4 fairy trees, as I call them, which all grow from the same point of origin and fan out like a pack of quadruplit bullies behind my house which pretty much makes satellite a no go. :-( I am so very excited that so many senior members have responded to me. I have one concern. It seems as though lately, when I have been applying and chatting back and forth with the school I will be attending again in the fall, my email displays my first and last name. So I will have to fiddle about with that before I dare display it on my profile. Is this what you meant, Cat, when you said my best bet would be emails and searching the IOP? Also, the only reason that I know what quid pro quo means is because it was drilled into our heads in the army because of frequent fraternization with officers. And generally refers to "this is for that". In that case..This↓ for promotion. Bwahaha. Oh..horrible. Im off to browse and learn. Thanks also to PTFC and Tealgreen. I got quite giddy being referred to as a resident anything. Now lets get this shameful "newbie" stigma gone. I feel like Im playing halo and being yelled at by 12 yr old boys.

Cat was trying to tell you where to look for what you want. The email vendors and International IOPs. You can email any vendor you wish to contact, doesn't have anything to do with displaying it on your profile. Most of us don't do that.

Hello! ..New member from the United States. Former combat medic in the army, medical assistant and have one year left until I receive my RN. Currently prescribed three and one-half tablets daily of Alpraz. big fan of Galenika ksalol but curious as to any preference re: tranex vs alprox? Hate the pex-2 but have heard varying responses regarding the two prior. Not a big fan of the Indian IOPS and would probably give my left labia for a great source in Serbia for Ksalol. regardless, looking to learn a lot. Was over at pharmacy reviewer, opiophile, blue light, etc and found pharmacy review or to be monotonous. saw an ad by Mr cool guy which referred me to this Site. Hoping to connect with some cool people. Please keep me in line with regards to the rules. But other than that, this girl thanks you from the bottom of her panic-stricken heart. ;-) to those who may ask me, believe it or not, I actually do prefer the Serbian meds to the generic and brand names I received at my local pharmacies. I think it's the lack of scoring and marking. Easy to keep in a certain container. I hope you guys give me a warm welcome. Otherwise I will shake my tiny fists at you... If only my wrists weren't so weak.
Caught my attention too! I LOVE the Stones!

Welcome!
Welcome Bombshell,

I gotta say, that intro really grabbed my attention! Love it! Please acquaint yourself with our rules and I think you will find all you seek here. Also, you will find that everything is available for you to read, right away. Look forward to seeing your posts.

2earls
Caught my attention too! I LOVE the Stones!

Welcome!
Welcome Bombshell,

2earls

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back