Aloha =)

sam.coaster

Hi!

Glad to be here, i was a fresh member of pr lolll. I've a lot of things to ask ,am doing my researches of course /default_wink.png

(Please take a look to my thread in the "Who offers it" section!!)  See you soon, cheers.

glad to have you join us, sam.coaster! reading through threads is the best way to get to know the forum. don't be afraid to ask a question or 2 if you need to- people are pretty cool. /default_smile.png

Aloha Ahiahi to you too, Sam.

Are you from the great state of Hawaii? I only ask because after I won the Lotto Sweepstakes in the early 80's I bought a rather large piece of property on Kauai. Since then, it's price has gone up approx. 700% and I have a few condo developers interested in buying it. However, I'm in no rush or need of selling it, so I might just pass it along to my daughter.

Anyways, last time I visited there, the small island has become traffic jammed during rush hours and nothing moves. It's a shame that first Honolulu became over developed, then most parts of Western Maui, and during the past decade the once "Quiet Garden Island of Kauai" has succumbed to the financial interests of PGA style Golf courses, Big Hotels, and massive condominium resorts.

E Komo Mai ....A hui hou  /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back