Alternatives for the under-500 crowd

Sunny1

Hey DBG Fam!

It's been a while since I hung out here with you guys! Definitely missed the party... :) I see a little has changed, notably that some of the forums I frequented are now only open to those with 500+ posts. While I fully understand why, I wonder if anyone has any suggestions as to how to go about researching and getting feedback on Mex pharmacies aside from trying to run up my little 150-post count just for the sake of being part of an educated discussion on this topic.

I welcome PM's - thanks!

Best, Sunny

Last edited by a moderator:
i think if u just donate 8 dollars or whatever the min is u can get into the mex section, im only opal sponsor an have like 40 comments but soon as donated i can now access the SY vendors. not that i can get them into this country, rendering that thread useless for me. but for yourself id just donate. i think thats how right @PTFC? sorry to drag u in dude. trying to guide her in the right direction...

Hey DBG Fam!

It's been a while since I hung out here with you guys! Definitely missed the party... :) I see a little has changed, notably that some of the forums I frequented are now only open to those with 500+ posts. While I fully understand why, I wonder if anyone has any suggestions as to how to go about researching and getting feedback on Mex pharmacies aside from trying to run up my little 150-post count just for the sake of being part of an educated discussion on this topic.

I welcome PM's - thanks!

Best, Sunny
@Sunny1 Hey Sunny, I'm relative new here too compared to most folks.  A small donation to DBG will open the door for you to vendors who reside outside the wall Trump is going to build.  Better make it snappy with that donation, though; don't want Trump to finish the wall before you get a chance to peek at what's behind it.  Donating to DBG makes you a sponsor and said sponsorship shows in your profile as a certain gem like opal, ruby, emerald, etc.  Soon as the admins see the donation (try to remember to include your username here in the PayPal message), the door to our Southern brothers from other mothers will be wide open to you.

Now, the other thing about not gaining access until you've acquired 500 posts I think is a VIP thing.  Once your post count hits 500, I think you're qualified to enter the VIP room which I'm pretty sure is where they're hiding the REAL Oreo cookies and icy-cold milk slurped from Baccarat crystal champagne flutes; whilst outside the VIP room we don't even get Hydrox cookies; we get grocery store generic "O-EE-OZE" alleged cookies with very scary expiration dates and that's on a good day!!  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! 

Admins, kindly correct me where I'm wrong!  Except for the part about the Oreos cuz I KNOW y'all gots all the good cookies in the VIP room so don't even!!

This link is where an admin explains the colors, the sponsorship levels and their costs, and the additional forum features gained with each level of sponsorship so you can see what level is affordable for you:

http://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/topic/5761-member-ranks-sponsor-ranks-donations/

See there, Sunny1?  This is LIVE security video of Trump ALREADY halfway done building the wall!! ZOMG!  So if you wish to donate at any time, you best git to clickin' on that scrolling Donate to DBG thingie at the top of the first page of the forum.  Clicking on that will take you straight to PayPal with DBG forum name already filled in.

View attachment 1450

@DippityDoo, you made me laugh, the VIP section is so freaking boring, bit the exception is I love the five or six members I talke to. We just talk about day to day life, no secrets up there at at all. There's @two, @sociopathicbombshell @PTFC @2earls @Phrenicz @Fargohe's missing because of health reasons, and @Akup7ich who is freaking hilarious and @Smoka90 but he hasn't been on much. It gets lonely up there, recently we have been engaged in @Phrenicz love life, I hope it gets juicier! So I promise you I love all my friends on the VIP side you're not missing anything that now down here! 

Wow guys this is awesome information! I didn't notice there was now a sponsoring option which I'm totally happy to do. Forgive me if this was explained somewhere else but how to I go about donating?.. (I'm going to explore a bit and see if I missed it in one of your posts but thought I'd ask anyway).

This was such a nice reminder as to how supportive of a community this is - thanks for taking the time to fill me in guys! ;)

All set! I donated so I should be good...Now it remains to be seen if the Mex boards are as useful for me as they used to be... :13_upside_down:

@Sunny1I promise they will be useful. Look at the top section read the reviews all the way through. I order every week from the same vendor with the exception of one time I had my goodies delivered at my doorstep in less than 24 hours. You won't be disappointed except maybe the prices can't be outrageous"

@PTFC you know I had to make up a lie just to keep them thinking what are we really hiding????

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back