Am I Screwed? Should I Be Worried?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Should I be worried.

I tracked my package and saw this:

(edit-please refrain from using customs entry points) Send item to customs (Inb) Air unknown
Retention reason : Other

The package was then processed to a sorting facility and it's on its way to me....

Last edited:
No, business as usual. Try not to hit the tracking # too often. It will only make you crazy.

It will get to you probably 2 days if you live in/near a major city...2 weeks if you live on a ranch in the middle of Montana.

Why would you ever be worried over that? Just recently I did an overnight order and somehow it was sent in two shipments thru 2 delvieries companies. Dont ask how that happened, anyway followed tracking on both of them and one arrived on-time and was the whole order. The other mysterious tracking number was delayed and held at the post office in my city saying that it may be delayed due to a government regulatory agency hold? what ever the hell that is? and i received all my order in the package that actually came, so i cant imagine what's in this one. free samples? whatever it is, certainly not good.

Why would you ever be worried over that? Just recently I did an overnight order and somehow it was sent in two shipments thru 2 delvieries companies. Dont ask how that happened, anyway followed tracking on both of them and one arrived on-time and was the whole order. The other mysterious tracking number was delayed and held at the post office in my city saying that it may be delayed due to a government regulatory agency hold? what ever the hell that is? and i received all my order in the package that actually came, so i cant imagine what's in this one. free samples? whatever it is, certainly not good.
What ever became of this "double" order issue if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: two
I apologize for not updating this as to keep you guy's informed. I will do a better job of doing my part in this forum. As of right now 12/4 (Just checked the tracking) this order has been on government hold since 11/19 so 16 days so far. I'm not freaked out whatsoever anymore and almost perceive this as a fluke due to the odd circumstances. I will periodically check back in and let you know what has happened if anything. I'd recommend this guy he has always come thru on next day delivery never a problem

Thanks for the advice everyone starting this thread was idiotic and a time waster apologize to all members

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back