Amie

Hi Amie,

Have a look around and if you see a vendor that interests you, look at the first post of their thread to find their email. Identify yourself as a DBG member and ask for their menu. That's it in a nutshell.

If you don't find what you are looking for, it may require a donation to view the Mexican or email section. Good luck and welcome!

2earls

Just out of curiosity?  What little scrolls things on homepage?  I don't see any of that on mine.  No advertisements or anything.

Just out of curiosity?  What little scrolls things on homepage?  I don't see any of that on mine.  No advertisements or anything.
Should scroll just under the homepage banner @Amie gray. Are you browsing desktop or phone? The browser you are using may make a difference if it's on a phone. I'm no expert here, but perhaps a pop up blocker might hide it on either medium.

Hi and welcome to our family @Amie gray it won't show up on my iPhone but it will show up on my iPad. I finally turned in my iPad that's been cracked for months even though I had insurance on it I was just too lazy. It's nice to finally see the chat box!

Welcome Amie!  I'm also new here and really like this forum.  Tons of stuff to read in the threads to both learn and to help figure out how everything works around these parts!.

Thank you for reaching out!  Maybe we can help each other find our way.  I'm just scared to say or post the wrong thing.  I've already got my hand slapped more than once.  But I think I'm headed the right way.  Let's keep in touch!

Sounds good :).  All here appear to be really there to help everyone, and I will too if I think I can contribute to an issue you are going through.  I've been dealing with a herniated disc in my back for awhile and have had little luck finding the relief needed.  It seems laws have really buckled down which effects those that really need pain meds.  My GP won't prescribe any narcotic and just punted me to a pain center which confirmed my diagnosis and has been more willing to help.

@Shocker23 I suffer from the same thing, your best bet is to donate a contribution and head over to the Mexican sy vendor section. Definitely worth it. I've used the same vendor for years and he's great to work with. Good luck and welcome!

FYI, the list of vendors does not show up using Safari but it does show up with Firefox.   I was wondering if something was wrong with me too.  

@Shocker23welcome and great advice from @Heavenlee!

Having experience with "both sides" of the pain dilemma, don't be too harsh on your GP! Congress in its under educated and self inflated, controlling egotism has decided to practice medicine right along with...or actually instead of ...the medical professionals?? Our hands are frequently tied when diagnosing , prescribing, and treating pain from their often politically motivated rather than patient motivated legislation.

you will find what you need and member support here as well.

Happy reading!

@2earls Is it okay to post comments on my recent correspondence with a vendor here or where.  And thanks to all for the help!!!

@Shocker23welcome and great advice from @Heavenlee!

Having experience with "both sides" of the pain dilemma, don't be too harsh on your GP! Congress in its under educated and self inflated, controlling egotism has decided to practice medicine right along with...or actually instead of ...the medical professionals?? Our hands are frequently tied when diagnosing , prescribing, and treating pain from their often politically motivated rather than patient motivated legislation.

you will find what you need and member support here as well.

Happy reading!
Absolutely agree. My GP has been great for most everything but it is pretty clear he is likely tied up due to recent law changes. I'll likely take your advice and go with the donation shortly to access that section.  Not sure of the price deference but it is pretty expensive in the section I can currently view, though my 1st order experience was great and would definitely recommend him per my review in that thread.

Welcome aime. I know what u mean lol some sites are very strict. I talk to much an won't last 5 mins on some of them so joined an never went back lol but I'm happy here. Ur in good hands with dbg. From admin to members etc. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back