Amie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amie gray

Just going to put this out there and see what happens.  I lost my vendor chemist4u two weeks ago!!?  Any thoughts on if they will ne back?   Any like minded vendors??  Help only days left before I freak..  Leaving on vaca Saturday!!!  

See this is what I don't get??  This is wrong??  And didn't mean to post twice sorry.  Just keep reading and figure it out on my own

Amie please start by reading the forum rules very thoroughly. Then it's a really good idea to view the vendor threads. The vendor threads will have pertinent information on the very first page - then also the last several pages will provide you with recent reviews. There's also a discussion thread, quality thread, outstanding orders, etc - all of which are extremely helpful. Aside from that you can contact our moderators @PTFC & @2earls or any of us members with additional questions.  Good luck. 

I'm not familiar with the vendor the OP is inquiring about.  The best way to go about finding a replacement is to send some emails to the vendors listed here and get their menus. Emails are in the first post of the threads. In some cases you can click on the banners scrolling across the top of the home page. I'm sure if you reach out to some, you will find what you need.

I received same email, chemist 4 u is done with us clients. Sad , they were great to use 

Moved to General talk section. Thanks @2earls, great advice as to be expected. I must have missed this one during my trip! 

Actually @PTFC I just saw it in Mexico! Wonder what happened? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back