Analogue closest to L$D

rumple

1pL$D? Any others recommended. This would be for microdosing if that makes any difference

1pL$D? Any others recommended. This would be for microdosing if that makes any difference
I have an honest question.... why do people like analogues over the real thing so much? I have been a quite heavy psychedelic user and never really found any analogues to ever have a purer richer experience than the real deal. Microdosing is a wonderful thing I find it most beneficial with mushrooms over lSD but this is individual as all drugs are. Mushrooms carry a emotional head full while lsd is a more numb type visual and sensory enhanced experience. Do most people here seek out analogues bc they do not have access to high quality/purity products of the original chemical formulation or natural formulas???

I have an honest question.... why do people like analogues over the real thing so much? I have been a quite heavy psychedelic user and never really found any analogues to ever have a purer richer experience than the real deal. Microdosing is a wonderful thing I find it most beneficial with mushrooms over lSD but this is individual as all drugs are. Mushrooms carry a emotional head full while lsd is a more numb type visual and sensory enhanced experience. Do most people here seek out analogues bc they do not have access to high quality/purity products of the original chemical formulation or natural formulas???
I prefer l$d as well, but its not readily available to me, unlike analogues. It used to be easy to source, but I'm older now and don't know any sellers. I too am microdosing with mushrooms and was thinking of trying l$d to compare.  RCs however are easy to find, and I'm more trusting of the dosing. The only person I've found that supposedly has the real deal didn't even know what a microgram was when I asked how many were in each hit. His exact words were "do you mean yougees? Never heard of micrograms, but its 300 yougees" Lost all trust at that point, I've never seen it sold over 150 ug to begin with. It may as well be an RC for all I know. Thats why I'm wondering which is closest to the real thing 😆 . At least if a 1pl$d is supposed to be 100 ug I trust the dosage from a vetted RC vendor.

I have an honest question.... why do people like analogues over the real thing so much? I have been a quite heavy psychedelic user and never really found any analogues to ever have a purer richer experience than the real deal. 
I couldn't agree more. I mean the others are nice and all but seem to lack that special magic of the original. Same goes for the ketamina and its' variants.

Imo eth-lad and al-lad both blew away my street lsd experiences of my youth, but in different ways. Tbh I think eth lad is the real king of this family. But yea, 1cp,1p,1b,1acetyl, all seem pretty close and it's really hard to say if they're different from 25 or each other. There seem to be subtle differences but I never could say 100% if it was just setting and mindset. With al and eth though, I think you can definitely tell. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back