ANAV@R

EasyMoneySnip3r

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Oxandrolone. 2.5mg

First marketed in the US in 1964, this is the steroid most favored by women. It has no discernible side effects for the majority of its users, although some women have reported facial hair growth and deepening of the voice. Anavar increases strength more than size.

Its primary effect is to increase creatine phosphate synthesis.

Anavar does not aromatize and does not shut down a male’s natural testosterone production.

It will not cause premature bone closure in children and is not considered toxic. It sometimes imparts a feeling of fullness in the stomach. Searles’ recommended dosage is .125mg per pound of bodyweight for children and .125mg per kilo of bodyweight for adults, daily.

Athletes use the children’s recommendation, but I have seen even that dosage doubled.

I’ve read it’s good to take Anav@r with something like N2G to lessen the effects it has on your heart/liver..etc.. Do you know if that’s accurate?
Var is not very harsh on your liver/ heart. Tudca is my go to for liver protection.

Are you running it with a testosterone base and do you have a pct set up?

Make sure you have a good trusted supplier because it is faked so often. 
My opinion from running var and other orals similar to it is that Tbol/ Turinabol is better in every aspect and much less faked.

Drink a good amount of water on cycle as well.

what’s your cycle and dosage/s and compounds?

@Bren45 pretty much agreed here Tudcua is on point but you can get away with zero water (its anabolic ) 
100% agree. And the veins just pop with some legit var.

I am on 20mg var ed, 200 test c ew, 600mg Primo ew and 3 iu GH daily with T3 at 25 mcg. It is one of the best cycles and the var adds the hardness to it, the pump is insane

What do you guys think is a good test base with anavar? I was thinking Turinable. But any suggestions on doses?

This may be the wrong thread but do any approved vendors offer the pharma grade @n@v@r magazines? Like the white pills that come from a pharmacy? I got some brown pills the vendor claimed to be var one time but could have been faked with W!N$trol. They did increase strength though. Im just looking for the real deal.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back