Another Pr Refugee In The House

raven_us

Hi all. I see some folks from PR and lots of new folks as well. I look forward to this new adventure. ; )

Hi think I already posted here but am doing it again. Need to put in avatar but using ipad that's new so don't have the photo I want on here.

Anyway it's great to see old friends & make new friends. Those who know me, know I can yack lol

Need to set up all my settings but been real busy. I'm off work for the summer, going back soon but I've been busier than usual.

I will conduct myself how I want to be treated & am a very compassionate person & try to have some fun while exchanging info. I mainly use 3 vendors for my disintegrating neck & bad back. I have some good decent current info I hope will help others! OH NO just found out need to have 50 posts to post In email only section & that's the main vendors I use. But I will get there to give my good & bad info out. I know it's like starting over, but I have to do it to get to know members. Bummed bc I have some good current info to pass along now. We'll got to start over &I understand. I will contribute as much as I can.

I also LOVE ANIMALS. They are my family!

I hope to come across old friends & make new friends soon! Thank u DBG for taking me in :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi friends /default_smile.png

I didn't log on to PR for a couple of weeks because I was sick as shiz and looking at monitors made me sicker. Now I'm all better, go online and no more PR.....I see some familiar memes and names. I had the same name on PR, but always changing my memes. Good to see this forum and looking forward to learning my way around and sharing what I know. I hope PR gets their shiz back online as that site saved my ass several times.

Good to see you@Rachizzle-kind of like a PR "Class Reunion" around here right now...This site has a lot of helpful info,probably all any of us will need to stay"safe".

This is only my second post,but I've been reading for days-plenty of info,and the"Natives" seem friendly and helpful...

My knowledge of IOP's is very limited,so I cant really help much yet,but with experience comes knowledge,so hopefully that'll change as time goes by (as it relentlessly does)

WHATS UP @RAVEN_US...HOW R "U"....... DO'N? GOOD 2 READ U "LIKE"THE NEW #AVENTURA MAMI /default_smile.png

STAYGOLDGIRL~SBB~

P.S. DID U READ THE SHOUTOUT I POSTED YESTERDAY 2YA...? HOPE IT DIDENT MAKE U THINK,OMG "CREEPY" 2 B HONEST I JUST LIKE 2 FLIRT.... /default_tongue.png PLUS UR NEW AND NEED A #STARBOYBABY

Hi Rachizzle &  everyone from PR..it's nice to see even more familiar names as the days go by.  This site does have helpful info & all have been pretty welcoming to the PR refugees.  

Hi @Danie! How are you? Glad to see another familiar face! /default_smile.png  Lots of great folks here at DBG welcoming us PR refugees! Good to see you!! 

I see the breadcrumbs we left are working! 

Glad to see you guys!!

Hello RambleOn & welcome. I'm a PR refugee too & DBG has made us feel right at home.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back