Another Rookie

phrsh1

I'm a new guy, and I am relying on all of the existing wisdom to help me through finding the right IOP..I've been to a lot of sites, with no luck so far.

Welcome, just start reading the posts man. Lots of good suggestions here especially purchasing feedback.

That is good advice headbanger, a couple posts said the same thing to me a couple days ago so that is what I am doing. Just so much information uggg, been reading for two days now lol. Best.

I know Pilot there seems to be too much info at times but since we all have our own favorite hobbies we can just look for those suggestions. Later.

Welcome to DBG! IME everyone is real cool around here and will show you the ropes if ya need it /default_dry.png , esp those like shattered soldier, etc.

Glad to have you my friend!

Yeah Shattered and Rafael have both been real helpful with me.

A ton more have always chimed in with great advice.

Great site, just keep reading!

Great advice from everybody so far. I would recommend taking a few hours at the very minimum reading threads in every sub forum in the pharmacy section. Remember to consider shipping speeds, delivery reliability, potently reviews, customer service, among many other thing before placing an order

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back