Any Advice Would be Appreciated

deeko187

hi im looking to start ordering online again. Iv been away from it for 3yrs. I got caught getting class As from holland in 2012. I was done with drug importation 2 counts and concern in supply. Iv not been in trouble since and have moved to new address. my question is will my new address be safe. im only going to be ordering benzos. Any advice would be great. Thanks

I'm not an expert but I would say using a new address is definitely a smart move. I would also suggest using someone else's name. Someone with no past criminal record just in case. They would most likely just get a warning or a slap in the wrist. You on the other hand, I can't say. Hope I helped. 

Deeko187,

I looked up UK law on this subject. I'm not an expert (former law student) and I worked(past tense) as prlz0n gu@rd. If you were, as you said, c0n√icted on those two things, your name is in the system for the rest of your life. My wife's cousin had been messing around with what the UK considers cl@ss ∆. He came across a really good deal and he got popped. They had actually been keeping an eye on him on and off for years and when another prominent name came into a t@pped ph0ne conversation, well, 1+1=2 or more for the b°ys in blue. He got more than a slap on the wrist(3 years) for a conspir@cy the0ry. 

Anyway, not using your name is good idea but when things start crossing b0rders, even b0nded c0urier ¢ompanies are subject to scrutiny. I never have anything shipped across the line to me; not ever. The slap in kan@hdah for crossing the line in cl@ss eh is twenty annums with a minimum of lO annums in the pen@lty box. I know from my reading of UK legisl@tion that the slaps there are more draconian. 

Having your letter sent to a different name and address should work; unless it crossed a line. It crosses a line and is inter¢epted, then all bets are off regardless of different name and/or address.  Your best bet is to find an UK to UK vendor that uses a private c0u®ie®  company instead of rm. 

All of this sounds scary. What usually happens is you'll get a seizure notice in the mail with a naughty, naughty letter. But if it's more than 90 days supply(depending on what type of benzo it is) then they might investigate.

I hope this helps. Moderators, if you think this is too much, please edit or delete.

Peace,

Serapeum

Ya know it really pisses me off that good honest folks, who are forced into the above are targeted, when in fact if the terminators would have left everyone alone, none of this would happen. Yes I'm aware that naughty ppl with greed in their hearts have set this in motion, but how is it right that docs now don't even care if you've lopped off an arm, no meds period, where has all the compassion gone? I am also aware that folks like myself who will never be out of pain may end up using More than rec. I know all the pitfalls, however there are far more ppl who just need relief and there is none to be had because the white coats are scart........done ranting, maybe

hi im looking to start ordering online again. Iv been away from it for 3yrs. I got caught getting class As from holland in 2012. I was done with drug importation 2 counts and concern in supply. Iv not been in trouble since and have moved to new address. my question is will my new address be safe. im only going to be ordering benzos. Any advice would be great. Thanks
1. Shop inside of the EC
2. Don't use anything you have to sign for, avoid tracking

There's NO custums inside of the EC and you'll just find it in your mailbox.

my 0.02

All of this sounds scary. What usually happens is you'll get a seizure notice in the mail with a naughty, naughty letter. But if it's more than 90 days supply(depending on what type of benzo it is) then they might investigate.
This answer sows that you guys from the US are not really familiar what problems we here facing here in some countries in Europe. If a order get's seized (even if it's less than a 90 days supply), we are in trouble. It's not just about receiving a naughty letter and writing off a couple of Euros, go back to start and try again: You get fined for that immediately. If it's your first time and a 90 days supply, it might be only about as much as you paid for your order. But: After that you are on a blacklist of authorities.

The second time they will really start to make trouble and it can get really uncomfortable. If you are in really bad luck and maybe in a situation where you had to order more than a "official" 90 days supply, you can have a good chance that you have some unpleasant visitors early in the morning and then we are talking about consequences which are really threatening. So I hope this helps you to understand how we feel, waiting for an order and reading reports of more and more LL from OPs from outside the EU who worked for many years without any problems.

I really don't want to spread any panic, I am doing this game for years now and only once received a LL once when I made the mistake ordering from India (never ever even think of doing this if you live in Europe). But with the numerous reports of LL which are coming in at the moment, I only wanted to point out that we are in a different situation here. And I think this should also be considered when discussing this.

Last edited:
1. Shop inside of the EC
2. Don't use anything you have to sign for, avoid tracking

There's NO custums inside of the EC and you'll just find it in your mailbox.

my 0.02
I agree with you. Go find a shop which ships from inside the EU you can trust. Ordering from outside the EU has become far to dangerous these days.

But even inside the EU there IS custom. Just think about all the "smart drugs" and which are shipped around Europe these days like crazy. There are definitely authorities who are also looking at the postal service inside the EU. But your are right, the chance that you will receive your order are near 100%.

If you want really want to be on the safe side: Order from inside the EU, avoid tracking and use another name/adress for delivery if you can. Cant you put another name on your mailbox? Some guy who was living with you for two weeks? You don't really know more than his name...

I didn't realise until very recently how harsh customs are in some countries on the Continent compared to the UK.  Even though we are in the EU also, for now anyway, there is a referendum next year to stay or leave it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realise until very recently how harsh customs are in some countries on the Continent compared to the UK.  Even though we are in the EU also, for now anyway, there is a referendum next year to stay or leave it.
If I'd be a UK citizen I'd vote for "leave". The EC is getting to become a nutshouse especially if you have a look at the refugee siyuation

right now. THIS is not the Europe the people wanted to build.....

@reisebus, yeowch! It sounds like big brother over there. And then you also have the heightened security situation due to the refugee crisis.  You're quite correct that there is a contrast between North America and Europe. I know for myself that I'm very grateful to be living over here. Thanks for enlightening us as to how the vendor system works over there.

Peace,

Serapeum

There is even a difference between continental Europe and the UK it seems. 

Anyway, deeko, as far as you are concerned, I hope any of the advice in this thread has helped. 

Oh, I think we should not mix up things here. I was only talking about how custom reacts on illegal orders of drugs. I think the only reason for this is the power of big pharma companies who make sure not to loose any money.

This has nothing to do with Big Brother and refugees and this is not North-Korea. I think we have one of the highest levels of personal freedom, democracy and liberalism in the world and I love living here. But I think that's enough off topic now...

thanks for the replys im going to use an address not associated with me at all. The order i got caught for was very badly packaged it was no wonder it got stopped and was from holland so probably high risk. Again thanks for the info. cheers 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back