Any experience with starting a kratom selling business

Crazykid

Opal Sponsor
Has anyone every started a web based business? I have been considering a kratom wholesale and or retail online business. Thanks.

Same here but more looking at store front with classy scales, herbal remedies etc.  at Forida line on weekends. Unless they are next on move to make illegal.

Since the DEA published its intention to schedule kratom alkaloids as schedule 1 drugs, it's probably a really bad time to plan to go into business.

Since the DEA published its intention to schedule kratom alkaloids as schedule 1 drugs, it's probably a really bad time to plan to go into business.
Schedule I my god........its actually used after prescription pills run out to prevent seeking heroin as a solution in bad withdrawals. It saves prescription people from any bad and irrational decision-making in the haze of withdrawals...

This is terrifying. It should be schedule III at best, maybe II even....give us a chance to study it!......Schedule I cannot be studied for medical purposes!!!

Fuck suboxone! kratom saves us from more toxic medication like suboxone and methadone which are so much stronger and Schedule II and III.

Suboxone is sched III and its SO STRONG........Anyone will tell you how damn strong suboxone is compared to even low dose oxseecodone. suboxone is POWERFUL.

The DEA make me lose faith in government.

Last edited by a moderator:
@jackwade Not just scheduling, but the article I read said "Emergency Scheduling" which means they are going to try to fast track it.  I imagine the idiots in Wash are getting pressure from big pharma so they can sell more Subs and the like.  Hell even good ole reefer is scheduled way beyond where it needs to be.....

@jackwade Not just scheduling, but the article I read said "Emergency Scheduling" which means they are going to try to fast track it.  I imagine the idiots in Wash are getting pressure from big pharma so they can sell more Subs and the like.  Hell even good ole reefer is scheduled way beyond where it needs to be.....
Im sad @aintnose . Kratom was a real boon, much like the green plant is for many people with insomnia and appetite.

That is just a shame but I saw it coming. Sad. We already have a problem with incarceration and over lapping , conflicting laws. 

Recently online vendors of Kratom have been having a hard time with their credit card processors. PayPal freezes their accounts due to violations of their policies. Many have had to redesign websites not mentioning Kratom. Seems like. High risk adventure to open a business now

It's a shame we are headed this way. It seems to really save folks from making a bad choice and getting something that has been stepped on.

Yes it is! Btw, did ya know that the gov took out a patent , think actually glasko, kline, back in the 60s. But even more recently, pharma is making a new anagesic with guess what, kratom! They only wanted to stop folks from buying legally cuz then why would folks buy the rx? Supposedly the version is in trials and put on fast track to get approved. Its a big deal, cuz no worries about resp distress and addiction, as well as doing good job. Just thought id share. Google it yerselves, kratom and us patents and new rx pain med. Peace out! Its like always, about the money! But, kratom is good option, when sold by good vested vendors. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back