Any Idea What This Is?

Mex. they definatly seem to be doing the trick whatever they are. My iPhone doesn't take the best high res photos but I'll try another. Can't tell if they're stronger then the Roche but pretty comparable. They're the same size as the blues but a bit softer and same taste. Effects came on a little faster then I'm used to so I'm thinking it could be a different benzi. I'm happy with it so I guess there isn't a point making a fuss. Thanks.

Msj done clonazapam 2mg that were the same but I didn't rate em also Abbot health care of india are identical also which I never rated either is there nowt on the blisters??

Hopefully there zepose though which I may think they are if your getting a nice buzz off em....

After 2 days I've noticed that although they are a Benz of some form they are not 10mg Vally girls.

Definatly not as potent as roche 10s and noticably faster acting, yet the effects last about half as long. More like a 1mg bar IMO. I'm not gonna complain about it but I wouldn't get them again considering the price. These are worth about $1.00 ea. as aposed to the blues that i pay closer to $2.00. Either way Im stuck with them until I can get the other ones so I'll just double up and deal with it.

I ordered (overpriced) v@lium and just received these zepose - 10, they look the same. The backing looks legit and says diazepam 10mg. I just took one and they taste like diazepam. 

tumblr_nhvepaco4P1u7kezfo1_1280.jpg

The backs look just like mine and I did think they taste a bit like Val. If I let a Roche 10 dissolve in my mouth it eventually all disappears, these on the other hand leave a very firm putty like residue that never dissolves. Weird if you ask me. I'm sure it's some kind of binding agent.. What I don't know.

Told it was 10mg val.

Never had a problem with the supplier before, but always received Roche 10 till now.

White pill front side has a weird circular design.

Backside has a x for breaking.
I came across this forum and noticed the pictures of the pills you posted.  They are the exact same pills I received when R from SY was going through his hacking issues.  Evidently I was one of the last orders that went through before the hack.  I had ordered name brand vallies and received these instead.  I was not able to get in touch with him to confirm at the time so I've been reluctant to try them.  Once he was back with the new email addy, R mentioned that he would make it up on my next order.  Just some additional information that I thought was pertinent.

Have a great Friday!

Keeks

I came across this forum and noticed the pictures of the pills you posted.  They are the exact same pills I received when R from SY was going through his hacking issues.  Evidently I was one of the last orders that went through before the hack.  I had ordered name brand vallies and received these instead.  I was not able to get in touch with him to confirm at the time so I've been reluctant to try them.  Once he was back with the new email addy, R mentioned that he would make it up on my next order.  Just some additional information that I thought was pertinent.

Have a great Friday!

Keeks
Thank. He still carries them, but also has the Roche he says. Although the price of the Roche got jacked up $50 now.

I've taken 3 of the whites and they still don't have the kick as one blue.

They look like what I once received as a generic rita from an SY.

Gee I noticed someone say they pay near  $2 a pill!!!!.

That's well overpriced for a generic 10mg diaz from overseas,and going by the look of them they are indian or Asian making that price crazee?!!!

Peace 

Bliss. ....

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back