Any ideas on how to ID Mxxhampxxine?

Spike77575

Any help would be great. I ordered a pretty good amount from one the highest rated vendors and before I reach out to them, I just am curious if was taken or I am myself misunderstood? I have no experience reading this book. But I am on doctor's prescriptions for vyanase *sp* for adhd, and dexidrine for weight loss, as well addies that are not pharm grade, and you never know what you get with those. So in my past reading I almost get nothing from personal reading or lab reagent reading from their (many vendors research and pharm) uppity stuff like pvp, phip, mph, addies, but usually their other stuff works in the way that it was meant to be read, like dazed and confused, sleeping beauty or Alice in wonderland (if you catch me), so I have always just chalked it up to a resistance from me. Other than that explanation, this particular book didnt read well but the outside cover description was it is almost transparent and I could see where ice shards are used to describe it. I read it with the mecke and marquis with no reaction. I read elsewhere that it has a reaction in oil at around 350degrees - nothing. Finally heard that if dropped in bleach it reacts vigorously-nothing. Personal reading kept me up 2 and half days but almost no happiness, way less than addexxx. I no specific desire to keep reading chapter after chapter. I wonder if it is like ku or something? Any ideas on how to test it in another way? or what I should have seen out of reading it? I assume if the marquis doesn't react then that pretty much tells the story..

hmm now i am worried about an order i am waiting to get. may i ask if you got this in the members only section or non members?

how does it break apart? Even break or random cracks into chunks ? Hard to break a big shard or easy? Do distinct smaller shards seem layered on top or otherwise like some perfect looking crystals were made to stick together and appear as one, possibly with other bits crumbling or breaking away in a different manner such that some is super clear and you wanna believe it's me.th.@mp but in that case it's unlikely? Look for consistency in how it reacts to heat, physical/mechanical force, humidity, and especially water -

Does a small amount dissolve in water fairly instantly or does it take more than a few moments shaking it up, perhaps leaves a residual liquid distinct from the water like a clear oil streaking through? Not good in that case, and meth should dissolve into water without much trace pretty much within seconds of water touching the surfaces.

He does the re-crystallization occur in a stem bowl after vaping/smoking it (the “crack back” i believe.)? . I.e. rapidly reforms its crystal structure, or just pools around for a while and hardens in clumps? If after it's liquefied during heating from torch, gently roll the bowl around to distribute it against the glass to watch it return to physical crystalline form. It should be visibly cooling seconds after, and as it is rolled alongside the sides of the bowl as you rotate it gently, you should notice the different crystals form in wildly intricate snowflake-like patterns of mostly random crystalline formations, with many lines/cracks running in layers as the crystal reforms into a fairly evenly distributed new crystal structure fairly rapidly with the cooling and rotating.

Is it qualitatively something like Vyvanse? To me, Dexedrine and Vyvanse shared very similar feel good long lasting stimulation but not very tweaked ever as these pharmaceuticals are not dosed to get you there. 20mg Desoxyn might equate to 140mg of Vyvanse in my estimation but I have not had true desoxyn pills in some years (nor Vyvanse, which I loved but found 3 70mg pills was about the minimum for a nice stim high, anything less became disappointing very fast for one with tolerance that quickly adjusted to Vyvanse, but even 70mg Vyvanse never felt like a adequate replacement for my 60mg daily Adderall IR.

What top vendor here has meth in larger quantity that I don't know about and know well if it's any good, is the better question???

What top vendor here has meth in larger quantity that I don't know about and know well if it's any good, is the better question???
Good question indeed.

I always had an affinity for dex as well as str8 eph''s when I could get 1000 for 75 bux back in the day.

Good question indeed.

I always had an affinity for dex as well as str8 eph''s when I could get 1000 for 75 bux back in the day.
Can’t even buy $75 bucks for $1000 bucks these days, it seems. Dex is great. Dex-amp or dex-methamp. I’m more and more convinced of this since getting truly satisfying mth@mpheetamine from @CalJersey - by far one of the best vendors here and still flying under the radar unless you’re in the know. I felt he deserves some broadcast if only for explaining how very alike more than different meth and amphetamine racemic mixes are, particularly with dextro enantiomer head to head. Funny how drug companies can make substantially similar substances in so many separate formulations and analogs.

If there's anything i hate more that shit quality reading material, it's overpaying for said material. @Spike77575 DM me for a sample. But only after you donate 🤨🤪 #NoOneSpinsForFree

@LatsDoodis as soon as I'm making enough to hire a publicist, you're hired

If there's anything i hate more that shit quality reading material, it's overpaying for said material. @Spike77575 DM me for a sample. But only after you donate 🤨🤪 #NoOneSpinsForFree

@LatsDoodis as soon as I'm making enough to hire a publicist, you're hired
do you ship international? i would be happy to donate if you do...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back