Any info on TX Chem?

Hedrushx

I was wondering if anyone had any info on tx chem dot com. I know that they only sell ed meds, but are they legit? I'm back on the market after a 25 yr marriage and sometimes have performance anxiety in new relationships. My Dr told me that the big V is going for 38 bucks a pill at the local rx. My God! This site has generics and is in the US so shipping should be quicker, and I can get 20 for the price of 3 name brand. Any help would be appreciated. You can PM me or suggest an alternative, it's all good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm unsure of them, we don't have them listed here anyway @Hedrushx, though member @Back2Good posted a good source in the steroid section for these products, and many vendors listed on this site sell them also . 

I'm unsure of them, we don't have them listed here anyway @Hedrushx, though member @Back2Good posted a good source in the steroid section for these products, and many vendors listed on this site sell them also . 
I found the source Back2good posted, but I noticed that he has been banned. Is the source still ok? It is super cheap, I can get 60 v's and 60 ci@lis for 80$ us, with shipping.

I found the source Back2good posted, but I noticed that he has been banned. Is the source still ok? It is super cheap, I can get 60 v's and 60 ci@lis for 80$ us, with shipping.
I often contemplate whether a banned persons sources or reviews are worth considering.  Maybe an established place yeah. But unknowns i'll probably wont waste me dough. You can't trust no one when money is involved.      

I often contemplate whether a banned persons sources or reviews are worth considering.  Maybe an established place yeah. But unknowns i'll probably wont waste me dough. You can't trust no one when money is involved.      
The guy seemed ok, but he did tend to rant and ramble. I wonder why he was banned.

@Hedrushx You can't really tell if someone is a genuine, decent person. Its the internet, you get people chatting shit all the time, telling you what you want to hear or telling you stuff about themselves to trick you into trusting them. He might of had a persona change. Don't think the majority of us will know.   

@Hedrushx You can't really tell if someone is a genuine, decent person. Its the internet, you get people chatting shit all the time, telling you what you want to hear or telling you stuff about themselves to trick you into trusting them. He might of had a persona change. Don't think the majority of us will know.   
I've been on the internet enough to know those are true words, lol.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back