Any know of any place to get RC Blotters?

toptomato

Im very new to this RC Topc so forgive me but some of this i'm not understanding. There was a vendor in Spain who had all kinds of blotters at great prices but due to Covid he's not shipping to US. So far in looking at Approved RC Vendors I'm not seeing anyone selling blotters. I also saw on the approved list someone selling Clonazepam powder, 1 gram for $129. i don't get it? are you suppose to cut it with something?

Last edited by a moderator:
@toptomato  As for the blotters, numerous NL vendors (rarechems, chemcloud, etc) carry blots.  Check out the Suggested RC section for reviews and other recently mentioned vendors.  Some of the Canadian vendors were doing blots but i think they stopped.  As for the clam question, you would make a solution with the powder and dose that way.  Heres a couple guides: Volumetric Dosing and PG Solution.

Im very new to this RC Topc so forgive me but some of this i'm not understanding. There was a vendor in Spain who had all kinds of blotters at great prices but due to Covid he's not shipping to US. So far in looking at Approved RC Vendors I'm not seeing anyone selling blotters. I also saw on the approved list someone selling Clonazepam powder, 1 gram for $129. i don't get it? are you suppose to cut it with something?
Search Psychonaut for "volumetric dosing". It's cake. Add a couple drops of honey or food flavoring to make it taste better. 

Yes, there is an RC clon vendor, but you need to be a sponsor for for access.

As for lsd analgue blotters, Chemcloud and Smokey's have yet to let me down. (CC has the best in imo).

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back