Any opiate like research chemicals?

Tomosan

I’m specifically looking for anything similar to codeine. I’ve seen all the anti anxiety meds, psychedelics etc but never any opiate like RCs. 

Ya ODSMT is very similar to Tr@m@d0l which is literally an Analogue of Codeine so yeah. I don't know about ODSMT too much but I do know it is a slightly/bit stronger per MG from what I read than the former Analogue I mentioned  they are nearly identical though hence I mentioned it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Tianeptine is working for my diabetic neuropathy. Got me off the fent at about 250 mg per dose. I actually know a new site that has it in powder for 10$ per gram and 15$ for a 75mg/ml@15ml suspension. I found the vendor on eBay before he moved to a private site. I think he also has some of the 3*&m stashed away too if you ask him politely and tell him Lady Tiana sent you. Oh, and use NM2 for 20% off (I think it still works).

This is my first post so please be kind. I swear that I'm not a shill. I've been using Andy at CC for years, even when he was with that other RC place in Spain (out of Corellos or something), you know the one that had lab gear and whatnot (whatnot being the (slobber...sigh) 2DPMP. God I fuckin' miss that shit. I could travel back in time to the big bang and pick the BIG GUY'S nose on that shit).

There really aren’t any left except odsm which most view as weak. Just donate and you will get legitimate pill vendors that have actual opis.
Well I wouldn't exactly say that, by far there are a few and a few more upcoming. 

And be very careful with ODSMT it metabolizes in some ppl very different and makes it 10t as potent as for most and caused several deaths in sweden. 

They basically laced kratom with it and sold it as krypton and there were some of these sensitive ppl that died from it. 

There really aren’t any left except odsm which most view as weak. Just donate and you will get legitimate pill vendors that have actual opis.
Thanks for the reply, I am a paid member. Tramadol works for me but I can’t take it with my Adderall. I know of only one vendor with pure codeine and they are legit but the wait is probably the longest on this entire board. Trying to find the closest thing to codeine. Thanks for the help friend 

Tianeptine is working for my diabetic neuropathy. Got me off the fent at about 250 mg per dose. I actually know a new site that has it in powder for 10$ per gram and 15$ for a 75mg/ml@15ml suspension. I found the vendor on eBay before he moved to a private site. I think he also has some of the 3*&m stashed away too if you ask him politely and tell him Lady Tiana sent you. Oh, and use NM2 for 20% off (I think it still works).

This is my first post so please be kind. I swear that I'm not a shill. I've been using Andy at CC for years, even when he was with that other RC place in Spain (out of Corellos or something), you know the one that had lab gear and whatnot (whatnot being the (slobber...sigh) 2DPMP. God I fuckin' miss that shit. I could travel back in time to the big bang and pick the BIG GUY'S nose on that shit).
Hi, what the hell site do you know of selling it for that cheap??? That's crazy! I'd be very appreciative if you could point me in the right direction :)

Thanks in advance, regardless of your decision.

The guy with the thing on his eye is back on eBay (synapticonnepted I think). He's got a stellar rating and is vending Tianeptine FA, probably the most stable variety available, in powder ($10/gram) and in a PG/VG solution of 75mg/ml for $15. PayPal backs him and eBay endorses him, so what the hell? I'm dropping a fifty to see what gives. Also I see he has 40,940 and 941, sunifiram (the anti-date rape noot). That shit works. I know 'cause I took like 50mg and did a dozen etiz from a batch that knocked everybody else out. Oh, and a great opioid-like painkiller I found on the BM a few years ago was Tapentadol. Still around if you need it. Ask the Lady!

Your first post, you drop a vendor name and a special code to use...lol...this has SHILL all over it.

Make like a tree, and frig off already.

Well I wouldn't exactly say that, by far there are a few and a few more upcoming. 

And be very careful with ODSMT it metabolizes in some ppl very different and makes it 10t as potent as for most and caused several deaths in sweden. 

They basically laced kratom with it and sold it as krypton and there were some of these sensitive ppl that died from it. 
REALLY?! Wow, that is crazy. Never knew that but it is insane to me what some people will do to others to make a buck. 

Like nowadays...you can't find a legit rox 30 anymore. 99% of them are pressed with fent...furfent...whatever. AND, it's being pressed by, uh, let's say, "non-professionals" that are doing it in makeshift "labs" so again....people are dying left and right. 

Greed and addiction are very, VERY strong. It's just sad that these greedy people PREY on these sick people. Makes me sick to my stomach. 

@Lady Tiana  I read that sunifiram helps w amnesia, and would assume unifiram might as well.  I’ve currently been researching c-lam (benzo) but the line between not enough and “hello tomorrow” is like finding a needle in the hay (for me).  would either of the above help w this sort of amnesia?

also, having tried (and disappointed in) adrafinil, would you recommend 940 over 941?  I admit to never trying modafinil but always heard much better things comparatively. 

Cheers,

Damon

If you use enough Sunifiram it will usually stall a blackout long enough to walk away from a date-rape type situation. It has been my experience, however, that sunifiram's much more potent cousin (unifiram) is the only really effective bento/thieno/ghb neutralizer. Sure, you pay more (a lot more), but a verifiable source of unifiram can save your life. 

First, you have to introduce it simultaneously with the blackout-causing agent. 

Second, you have to go waaay above the line of "safe" nootropic supplementation (50-75mg minimum)

Third, if you imbibe alcohol in conjunction with the uniform/mickey combo, all bets are off.

Please remember that these things are all bodyweight/health status related. 

Also keep in mind that creepy-rapey fucksticks go way into the danger-zone and even a shitload of unifiram can't help you if they slip 20 or 30 mg of etizolam past you. 

What we need is a regeant marker that is noticeable even in a dark rave-type environment. Think luminal for bentos. 

@Lady Tiana I think you may have hit the report button while trying to post what was maybe a review?

If it is a review then you can repost it on the appropriate vendor thread, but if indeed it is a report please try again with a clear explanation. 

Gnerally all the U-4x and U-5/6/7/8/9 were a total fail.

This is because u47700 was already enough caustic, all the analogues made were 5 to 100x more caustic.

BUT - in a week or two I should receive samples of two analogue, where the u47700 structure has been kept and they added only another ring before:

Methoxy-u-47700 and Difluro-u-47700

I'll let you know if the Feedback is positive. There are many others RC Opioids, but they are insanely stupidly potent, fucking up tolerance, and dangerous for People with low tolerance. Another good News is, a Ketobemidone (Med Name: Ketogan) Analogue discovered in '60 got his patents expired. This was never sold as med, therefore never classified and can be considered and RC even if it passed all clinical test. This is the true holy grail of opiates.. :)

We will see if the dream will become reality.

I have more Intel of close upcoming ones.. But as synth still might fail I'll wait announcement a lil while more. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back