Any recommendations passing hair follicle test

lisalovely

been ordered hair stupid test , wanted to know if any recommendations for doing so to pass,thanks

been ordered hair stupid test , wanted to know if any recommendations for doing so to pass,thanks
​Wow, never knew anyone to have one. My job requires random UA basically for cheaper insurance. Also if any accident policy to report and

take UA within 24 hours, but hair follicle test? Was told it is very, very expensive and will show absolutely anything you have ingested as long

as you have had your hair. Guys with short hair can sometimes get by on 90-120 days but lisalovely is probably a woman and will go out longer.

Are you going to work for FBI, CIA, or like NSA? Pretty extensive drug test.  Good luck. PS Shaving your head is frowned upon.

Just saw Angler's post and yea they cut the hair from anywhere they want. You can't just bring in some hair in your pocket.  LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to remove this thread.  First of all, it certainly does not belong in the intro section, but secondlY, there is already a thread, in fact a whole section, about drug testing.  We need to use our noggins a lil bit before starting theads people.  I know your question is important to you, but it just takez a couple of seconds to find the proper place for a thread, and check for duplicate threads.  

How about shaving your head? They will never suspect anything.

How about a really good looking wig or extensions?

http://m.wikihow.com/Pass-a-Hair-Follicle-Drug-Test gives you a series of steps and products to change then ph and hopefully possibly work. I will keep looking but this is the best one I read from tutorials and such. Unfortunately they can use pubic hair and all sorts. if you freak and shave it alll...legs...arms..nether regions..head etc..They will prob pull ur meds anyway. Im gonna say a little prayer

Oh how I hope u pass.!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back