Any recommendations passing hair follicle test

lisalovely

been ordered hair stupid test , wanted to know if any recommendations for doing so to pass,thanks

I think this is the one that can't be cheated. Maybe you should post this in drug testing section in case no one sees it here. That's rough they are willing to pay big $ for that test.

I would suggest shaving your head but that not gonna work for you. How about a really good wig?

I like that idea of extentions, simple but genius. I don't know if it would work but but many years back I was concerned about a hair test (ended up being urine so I passed) and did a ton of research buy not once did extensions come up. I did have a friend though that had a hair test and he cut his hair very short and also shaved his legs so they ended up giving a urine test. I believe they need a minimum of 1.5" so you probably don't need to shave your head unless you don't want to take any chances. 

I am not sure what is in your system but if it is an option your best bet is do everything possible to get a script.

I know when you go to a doctors office and ask for something specific instead of waiting to be perscribed what might help pretty much puts the addict target on your chest. I'm not trying to be negative.

Look at me you would think I know something about hair but don't.

And the extensions idea sounds good if they are attached correctly. Again I have no knowledge about that.

But back to my first sentence. All you need is a script for a few, not some 90 day supply. But a few may be just as hard as getting 90.

Fake an ER visit. They usually give you a few just to get rid of you. Or maybe those Urgent Cares. Might be a little more lenient.

Last suggestion is a rogue doctor. Most get busted by the time it becomes general knowledge. Maybe a city doctor who will just prescribe a few to get you over the hump and until you can find a doctor who takes your insurance and specializes in your condition.

Just thought of another one. You have no insurance and all you are asking for are a few pills until you can find a clinic or doctor who will treat you on some kind of reduced or sliding scale based on your income or lack of.

All you need is a bottle with your name on it as well as the prescribing doc. Doesn't matter if the prescribed quantity is 5 or 50.

i was in a war with my x forum my children. I was on script meds but nothing else. He tried to say I was on coke and a whole lot of other hog wash. So I actually offered a hair test. It was a tad pricey but it proved. btw my hair is past my butt...it proved i have not had anything else they where looking for in my system...as for the hAR STRANDS. they look at ur scalp when cutting hair off. I dont think you can dupe them on this test.  Good luck though.

i was in a war with my x forum my children. I was on script meds but nothing else. He tried to say I was on coke and a whole lot of other hog wash. So I actually offered a hair test. It was a tad pricey but it proved. btw my hair is past my butt...it proved i have not had anything else they where looking for in my system...as for the hAR STRANDS. they look at ur scalp when cutting hair off. I dont think you can dupe them on this test.  Good luck though.
I forgot about that part, you are absolutely right. The hair is cut as close to the scalp as possible because that will detect the most recent drugs in your system so extension are not an option. From what I recall the standard is 1.5" from the scalp which goes back 90 days.

i had to provea few  yrs worth so my hair is so long but it worked out /default_smile.png

There IS a shampoo... it wouldn't work on me, as mine's past my butt too, but I do know a few people who used it.. then again that was decade ago at least. 90% of those "cover up" or "quick flush" deaylo's don't work anyhow.. I always thought they needed the follicle, or tag when they pull the hair out, or is that just for DNA?

Angler andrew said:
There IS a shampoo... it wouldn't work on me, as mine's past my butt too, but I do know a few people who used it.. then again that was decade ago at least. 90% of those "cover up" or "quick flush" deaylo's don't work anyhow.. I always thought they needed the follicle, or tag when they pull the hair out, or is that just for DNA?
My Follicles are collectively smashed lol,think they all need a detox?
​IMO, grow your hair, everyone!! Then they are much more likely to not bother it.. cuz(or I was told by my md) even if it's been 10+ yrs since you did something, it COULD show in your hair as it's been there the whole 10 yrs.. why don't you ever cut your hair?" I told him, I'm disabled, so I grow for locks for love.. wig places have offered me over 10K.. but, do I want someone who has EVERYTHING to wear my hair, or a kid that's probly embarrassed? And in horrible pain.. ya, no wig places have gotten any of my braids.. 

if you google it, it gives you a series of products to use, such as vinegar, and then a quick rinse with hydrogen peroxide and so on. Anything is worth a try.

I bought a bottle of shampoo before researching and many people said it doesn't work. I didn't have to take a hair test anyways so if you want to try it Lisa let me know. 

i had hair test many years ago and they took hair from under my armpit, because the hair on my head wasn't long enough. I never dreamed they would take it from the armpit.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back