Any reliable RC vendor still ships to UK?

mickuk

Now things have calmed a bit after Psych'Substances Bill 2016.

Mostly interested in benz0s/analogs

Reactions: Rec
@james li hi there is this person reliable? Can you say that they have good quality products, be good to know before i make the jump for the first time, thanks in advance 

Hi there @Rec

Found a website for them - HERE

As for the website, might be a bit sketchy..

Whois Record for SdCcHemical.com

205 days old
Created on 2018-01-14
Expires on 2019-01-14
Updated on 2018-01-14
--------------------------------------------------------------------

This doesn't tally with what they say on there site, so my advice

would be proceed with caution.. Stay safe.

Regards  T.

Reactions: Rec
Cheers for the advice I got the feeling something wasn't right so I didn't make the jump,I did make contact via email and got response but with lack of other people s reviews or anything I wasn't prepared to take the risk, thanks nice to know how we all look out for each other on this cool site 😀

I wouldn't bother m8,I bought loads of the flubro before the bill came in banning the RC'S .0.25mg flubromazolam and they were selling them REALLY cheap to get rid of they're stock.They knocked me sideways to start with but nightly you had to double the dose yo get the desired effect.The half life's are very short and it doesn't take long for them to hook there selves into you.A blessing in disguise really if you ask me.

Bliss.....

therealrc ships to uk (i just did a test order). They (it? he?)  used to be researchgroupnederland and still uses that email address. 

I use rcbestsell... I get my orders to US no problem. They ship world-wide so you may wanna checked out

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back