Any vendors offering HGH

I'd go to @trinity too I've seen his menu and his knowledge is second to none.. The brands he is offering are top quality labs not the usual Asian market fakes you can get screwed for that seemed like a good idea at the time.

All our HGH is pharmacy grade and not generic/UGL.

Last edited by a moderator:
All our HGH is pharmacy grade and not generic/UGL.
I'm interested in seeing some prices.  How do I get in touch with you?  

I am other sites for such items but I am always shopping around, especially if someone vouches for you and your gear.  Thanks

I would usually agree not to touch Chinese meds however, trinity offers a lot of brands and I bought some Chinese  (I forget the brand but when researching it.was highly regarded on BB forums) HGH for a friend as he wanted the cheaper option. He is more than happy with his choice. It's a third of the price his local dealer sells some unbranded crap and Trinity's is always Pharma grade and branded. 

anonanonanon said:
I use a domestic email source for pharmacy grade Norditropin pens and 200iu Hygetropin kits. 

Be careful when you buy HGH. it's one of the most counterfeited items there is and only a few factories are capable of producing it.

The molecular structure is a ring, so when you put your BAC water in the vial it is very important that it doesn't hit the powder directly as it can break the structure, you want it to run along side the glass. Just a tip. 
Norditropin will be my next purchase. Trinity offers them for a very reasonable price.

I would usually agree not to touch Chinese meds however, trinity offers a lot of brands and I bought some Chinese  (I forget the brand but when researching it.was highly regarded on BB forums) HGH for a friend as he wanted the cheaper option. He is more than happy with his choice. It's a third of the price his local dealer sells some unbranded crap and Trinity's is always Pharma grade and branded. 
40iu Ansomone is Chinese pharmacy grade (the 100iu variation is debatable) and is the reason we carry it.

We have personally run it back to back against Humatrope, Saizen, Norditropin and Genotropin (all western pharma) and found no difference. Human grade is human grade and there should be no discernable difference at all.

40iu Ansomone is Chinese pharmacy grade (the 100iu variation is debatable) and is the reason we carry it.

We have personally run it back to back against Humatrope, Saizen, Norditropin and Genotropin (all western pharma) and found no difference. Human grade is human grade and there should be no discernable difference at all.
I would like this comment but ran out today!

Very good product and price is spot on.

Norditropin is obviously a bit more expensive but the delivery method is genius. I thought it would be double the price of the Chinese gear but it's not much more expensive. I think that speaks volumes for Ansomone and it's potency.

Got a friend who is a bit of an idiot and can't mix water and juice never mind growth so I'll be getting him the Norditropin so the twat doesn't stick 20iu in him at once. I buy on his behalf purely because he would ruin Trinity's day with extremely stupid questions despite being an "expert" and PT in the forces.

If you want to buy HGH then I can't see past Trinity. Prices are good and he has numerous brands at numerous iu. Plus the knowledge on everything on the menu and more is outstanding. Vendors should know their stuff and this one certainly does.

Just for information 0.3mg of HGH is the equivalent of 1iu of HGH.
You then need to work out the liquid of whatever you have.

anonanonanon said:
I use a domestic email source for pharmacy grade Norditropin pens and 200iu Hygetropin kits. 

Be careful when you buy HGH. it's one of the most counterfeited items there is and only a few factories are capable of producing it.

The molecular structure is a ring, so when you put your BAC water in the vial it is very important that it doesn't hit the powder directly as it can break the structure, you want it to run along side the glass. Just a tip. 
Would love to know what domestic supplier is used in the states.. Trinity is awesome 

Do you carry HCG. Im looking for 10,000 iu (will work with 5000 iu) to be used as a trigger shot, if ANYONE can help me with where to find it (trinity has it if her list on page one is still correct but since PMs went down IDK how to reach @trinity  so if anyone knows how to contact tri ity PLEASE LMK) ANY HELP FINDING HCG AND MY GRATITUDE CANT BE EXPRESSED IN WORDS!)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back