Anybody got any addictions here that aren't drugs necessarily

questionsguy

There are plenty of other addictions that ruin lives and unfortunately drugs is just one of them, I seem to have phases in my life where I'm almost consumed (possibly addicted) by 1 thing, when that phase has passed, I'll move on to another and be obsessed about everything about that phase in my life.,

But currently for me, yes I would probably say I'm addicted to painkillers, but also seem to be addicted to wanting to buy the latest and best with certain things for example computer technology, at the suffering of my family I have overspent and got into a lot of debt in the past buying a lot of stuff I didn't really need just out of wanting the best. A lot of it I do in secret as I have no real 'friends' I would trust to share this info with, I'm quite an introvert and spend a lot of time indoors.

Anybody else have something similar going on they want to share?

Good luuck,I hope you can come out and socialize, even if you hate it, you will get pleasure from challenging the things you hate.

There are plenty of other addictions that ruin lives and unfortunately drugs is just one of them, I seem to have phases in my life where I'm almost consumed (possibly addicted) by 1 thing, when that phase has passed, I'll move on to another and be obsessed about everything about that phase in my life.,

But currently for me, yes I would probably say I'm addicted to painkillers, but also seem to be addicted to wanting to buy the latest and best with certain things for example computer technology, at the suffering of my family I have overspent and got into a lot of debt in the past buying a lot of stuff I didn't really need just out of wanting the best. A lot of it I do in secret as I have no real 'friends' I would trust to share this info with, I'm quite an introvert and spend a lot of time indoors.

I can make an addiction out of anything.
My weight and calorie intake is one of my obsessions.
Another is how many animals are being abused.
“Not being good enough” or others accepting me, is as well.

“Not being good enough” or others accepting me, is as well
“Not being good enough” or others accepting me, is as well.

Where to start: chocolate, chocolate milk (fairlife), nicotine lozenges ( I know it's a drug but ), and crochet!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back