Anybody had success or big loses with company called fxchemlabs.com

Hardtackone

Reason so important is they seem to have some good reviews and bad ones...plus got great quality in sample but get burned on much more important one and still hassling with them.  Located in Europe and state mailing system is the problem yet have no issues with China...anybody what's up with this? 😖

first tracked i thought was lost took 2 months..untracked since then 100% 2-3 weeks..current pack over a month,.all very small orders..they were back logged during their break so even if you ordered before it they still didnt ship for like 2 weeks later

Reason so important is they seem to have some good reviews and bad ones...plus got great quality in sample but get burned on much more important one and still hassling with them.  Located in Europe and state mailing system is the problem yet have no issues with China...anybody what's up with this? 😖
China fucked me. Lf fucked up the postage and never received my 500g pack. They didn't put the right postage so the pack is stuck and I can't pay extra they also won't give a reship done with it

Yeah.... But been communicating with them daily and they stated they restocked big time...and had lots of difficulty with shipping to US?😏

Exactly Pandabear82 ----I trusted them because did get one ,,,,but what I ordered is KING OF THE KINGS   yeah 6- APB and the quality of the one got was... Awesome few months ago. So what is it with their courier I don't know but told them, if they have huge stock bring that SH** to Mexico buy real Mig fighter jets and fly that literally high speed right in ...( Drop tanks for massive storage).!  I often wonder literally why Cartels never did this ? For real imagine flying huge supplies right in also JET armed to the teeth ready for any thing USAF throws at them to say hey your people want drugs---- FU YOU!!! ....No question Cartels have that kind of money...sure on Dark Web one can get MIG- 21s or perhaps MIG- 25s.  Just look at Tom Cruise in movie Made in America well guess what ????? I met friend of the Real BARRY SEAL he is about 60 years old and went to school with him and his brother. Planes were in Baton Rouge Louisiana.  Yeah said Barry always buying wild cars back then yeah all that Coke $$$ Well Europe locked down after BS 9/11 and then COVID seems restrictions went wild.  Imagine Top Super powers especially China saying FU YOU US BORDER and CUSTOMS and blasting at high speed with shipments.  Be nice see people rise up like prohibition tell GOVT to FU OFF! Hey works in Mexico and seems Cartels spread money to impoverished sometimes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@ElChappo0Rescobar1 you said longflourish has been

good to you for the most part? I’m looking to buy apihp. Something small then if that comes through a bulk order would be next. I heard good things about big jackchen, you mind pointing me to the right direction? Thanks

buy real Mig fighter jets and fly that literally high speed right in ...( Drop tanks for massive storage).!  I often wonder literally why Cartels never did this ? For real imagine flying huge supplies right in also JET armed to the teeth ready for any thing USAF throws at them to say hey your people want drugs---- FU YOU!!! ....No question Cartels have that kind of money...sure on Dark Web one can get MIG- 21s or perhaps MIG- 25s.
Thank you, friend. This is one of the most wonderfully deranged, bat-shit crazy posts I've seen in a long time. I salute your madness! ;)  (Hey do Su-25's require escrow, or can I F/E?)

t Somebody needs to hire broke Russian or Serbia maybe even Czechloslovokia  and fly best RC chems right here ---that would get soem Media coverage I bet and imagine how that would go down?   But got to get best of the best in again like back in 2015.

Still wondering what  happened? Maybe all the COVID scare and CHina?

I put in an order to fxchemlabs exactly 10 days ago so I'll keep you posted if mine shows up..

I ordered from them (fxchemlabs) 4 KGs of Fluclotizolam. Only 3 kgs received and it took a lot of time. I took what I got for a lab test and 2.5 kgs was discovered as Deschloroclotizolam. 500 g was discovered as Bromazolam. No any Fluclotizolam. Zero amount. I sent them the lab results and they said they would sort things out. A few days later they wrote to me that there was a new management and they stopped answering me. I suggest avoiding FXChemLabs.

I ordered from them (fxchemlabs) 4 KGs of Fluclotizolam. Only 3 kgs received and it took a lot of time. I took what I got for a lab test and 2.5 kgs was discovered as Deschloroclotizolam. 500 g was discovered as Bromazolam. No any Fluclotizolam. Zero amount. I sent them the lab results and they said they would sort things out. A few days later they wrote to me that there was a new management and they stopped answering me. I suggest avoiding FXChemLabs.
I recently emailed them concerning my order and it's been about 4 days and I haven't heard a peep from them.. I thought that I had heard these guys were legit but now I don't know what to think..

I recently emailed them concerning my order and it's been about 4 days and I haven't heard a peep from them.. I thought that I had heard these guys were legit but now I don't know what to think..
They tried to be good company. But they failed, and now they kind of selective scammers / or just went exit scam. Anyway, I highly suggest to avoid of using them!

Yeah FXCHEMLABS must be flagged because did get one tiny sample few months ago and that was it.  A good RC but, that will not last long & rest never got here.  Who else has 50/50 good success rate with even old RCs? I'll try em but all these other vendors do is try to sell that junk BU and not interested at all! 😫

Last edited by a moderator:
They never solved my problem. I highly recommend to ignore using them. Again, they are good people trying to do business right. But they work with traders from China and if something goes wrong, especially when it comes to a big deal, they will not be able to help you. And there's a good chance something will go wrong. Unfortunately...

I ordered 25 G’s of a-php, my order never showed up. I waited the 56 days they asked to report it. I have now sent 3 more tickets and have not heard a thing. They are obviously good at ignoring people. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back