Anybody watching Wayward Pines?

Way2old4this

Started watching this new series with Matt Dillion and Terrance Howard, Juliet Lewis, and others. Started out kinda Twilight Zoneish, but now is taking some wild twists. Sort of reminds me of something Steven King might have wrote in mid nineties or so. Anyway, I'm kinda hooked on it now!

I watched th first episode......then go sidetracked.  I am gonna go back to it when i can!  Thanks for posting!  I would have forgotten!

I'm watching it. Was attracted by the movie stars and the cliff hangers brought me back.

Last weeks was quite a twist... /default_ohmy.png Still only halfway finished, so very interested to see where it leads from here. 

Considering its from M. Night Shamylan, I'm not surprised by its "surprises". I'm just really hoping it won't "fizzle out" at the end... Anyone see the movie "The Village"? I would say that def fizzled out from how it coulda went. It's actually sorta similar. At least in the whole idea of a hidden and isolated community anyway. Even the movie "Signs" was GREAT, and again... Fizzle /default_sad.png the end sucked. 

But this show has been great so far. Waiting for this weeks now with anticipation /default_smile.png 

Yay!  Looks like i hav something new to watch!  The new season of orange is the new black came out friday.....i was done watching the whole thing saturday morning...hehehehe

i love binge watching!

i really really love juliet lewis an matt dillon.  I am looking forward to thursday when i can catch up with wayward pines!

thanks for posting guys!

They really opened the Kimono last Thursday.  If you haven't yet seen last Thursday's episode, don't miss it.  A lot is explained.  And... I don't think anything by  M. Night Shamylan will fizzle out.  I have always been entertained by his stuff.

Watched the entire series,  then got the books on Kindle. Quite a different story but equally riveting.

Hey I'm glad you commented on the series, I have it recorded, was thinking about taking Sunday off tomorrow and watching in it, like I do with almost all shows, I watched Breaking Bad on Netflix during a three day binge, and I did it wth the the Walking dead and orange is the new Black. Thank god for Netflix and Hulu I would have missed so many shows while I did my time! I'm glad I'm not the only binge watched cat! But with so many people I really respect on this thread, it's on my next series to watch tomorrow. 2 earls, would you recommend reading it, I have kindle unlimited, the first three months are free so that's quite a deal getting all these books for free, do you recommend? Thanks, good thread, I hate always talking about drugs, nice to talk about other things that fulfill my life in positive ways!

When I started the book, I was afraid that I was going to be bored because the beginning echoes the show exactly, but after a short while it deviates into a totally different story. I enjoyed both the show and the book, but found the ending of the books more satisfying.  You can get it on Kindle as a set of 3 books and they are quick reads.

Thanks for posting guys. Now I have something to watch and read on my days off. One more night of work then I will be off for SIX! Binge watching for sure!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back