Anyone ever had pckg held at locale?

PennyE

Has anyone ever got FedEx to hold the package at a location for you to pick up?  I see this is an option in their website but wondered if it added risk?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do it all the time if that carrier is the one being utilized.

I just had one held yesterday evening and picked it up this morning.  Worked like a charm and I would do it again, if I run into difficulty like I did with the aforementioned package.    No reason to worry, just casually walk in get what you are getting and leave.  I did take a circuitous route on the way home but thats just me and my paranoid brain. 

Aint

Has anyone ever noticed that when FedEx sends the truck out, about an hour later it goes back to the facility to tenure? I know what this means, but within 2 mins of tenured at local Fed location, it shows delivered. Very odd. 

So when you set it to hold, are you guys just selecting from the options they give you? Like a fedex office or something? And you can pick up the same day as expected delivery?

I use the options given on their site. And yes same day as expected delivery and usually earlier than if it was being delivered to my house.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you can set it to hold at --- -- shipping store thats close to you and pick it up the same correct?

I've been picking it up at the local office off and on for years!  That way I can get my hands on it sooner instead of waiting around all day.  :13_upside_down:

I was always under the impression that signing for a package is a no no.. Am I over paranoid? I’ve always tried to make sure sender ships with NO SIG required. Have some landed that I never picked up due to my paranoia. Maybe it me, haha 🤷‍♂️

How many here have no probs signing for package at their local PO? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back