Anyone getting snowed by the snow 🤦‍♀️

Akup7ich

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Hi 

well as life would would have it I picked the wrong unforeseen time for my cross country ball pass . Pony express seems to be at a halt in many ports so to speak ... both exchanges in the pending until , well , not sure 

Hi 

well as life would would have it I picked the wrong unforeseen time for my cross country ball pass . Pony express seems to be at a halt in many ports so to speak ... both exchanges in the pending until , well , not sure 
I got one that's a week late , it's driving me up the wall getting pissed I usually get this mag in 3 days ... Now IDK what's going on.

I had to create a ticket with pony express to try and push it along some how or find it if it's mia among a shit pile ..🤪🤪🤪

I have been researching 

since the storm , it seems they ha e literally just stopped in their tracks . Then are rerouting the Covid vac to other places before the next patch comes in . Ugggggggggggggg on Consumer blogs where I can find them people don’t seem to be getting packages after the 15th. So basically anyone who was expecting stuff to be overnighted this whole week would have been delayed unless they were in a perfect situation weatherwise. And then today the whole tracking system just seem to stop. The alert they email says expect nothing but we’re trying. At least that’s my take away 

🙏🙏🙏🙏 pray it gets solved soon 

I have been researching 

since the storm , it seems they ha e literally just stopped in their tracks . Then are rerouting the Covid vac to other places before the next patch comes in . Ugggggggggggggg on Consumer blogs where I can find them people don’t seem to be getting packages after the 15th. So basically anyone who was expecting stuff to be overnighted this whole week would have been delayed unless they were in a perfect situation weatherwise. And then today the whole tracking system just seem to stop. The alert they email says expect nothing but we’re trying. At least that’s my take away 

🙏🙏🙏🙏 pray it gets solved soon 
Yep.   Donated and got TN on 2/16  friends supposed to be landing 2/18 but the storm apparently has my friends stopping 1/2 way here and because of the crippling backlog a chat states that my guests won’t arrive home till early next week-yikes !

fingers crossed 🤞 

You folks are lucky...at least you seem to be seeing movement.   TN recvd 2/16. Made it to the regional distribution center and no action since...just delayed messages....

Not sure what to make of this because a long time ago have had similar with I think EMS-which is an entirely different animal.at least before it lands...which miraculously just popped up at the local way station.  Keeping fingers crossed. 

Sender contacted me and apologized for the delay said on second thought should have sent higher priority.

So here we are again. Might make more sense to others after I post my intro.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one that's a week late , it's driving me up the wall getting pissed I usually get this mag in 3 days ... Now IDK what's going on.

I had to create a ticket with pony express to try and push it along some how or find it if it's mia among a shit pile ..🤪🤪🤪
Dude, gutsy call...about creating the ticket...

Dude, gutsy call...about creating the ticket...
Well it made the mag budge .

Do you know how many complaints (tickets) they have had because of the storms that were last week?Thousands and there's no reason at all to mess with it ,the stealth is on point. It wasn't a Kustoms complaint which would be different. The pony need a warrant to mess with the mag unless it's completely damaged. 

You folks are lucky...at least you seem to be seeing movement.   TN recvd 2/16. Made it to the regional distribution center and no action since...just delayed messages....

Not sure what to make of this because a long time ago have had similar with I think EMS-which is an entirely different animal.at least before it lands...which miraculously just popped up at the local way station.  Keeping fingers crossed. 

Sender contacted me and apologized for the delay said on second thought should have sent higher priority.

So here we are again. Might make more sense to others after I post my intro.
@Rob0114 Are you still waiting ?   My mags are with Phed Up since 2/17, the day they should have arrived for my reading.   The TN part kind of confuses me - I think the TN doesn't get updated until the mags are put on the Uber and that's usually in the m!dnyte our - as far as I know - I mean their p@rTull says "keep checking for status"  but I find it's useless to do unless you are up past m1dnyte daily -  and usually the Uber app will notify my of a m2vem2nt anyway,  but wow - we're g0ing on a week wait.   Tempting to turn to another vendor in meantime but if it means things will stall at same watering hole then whats the sense.   Unless I use a v2ndor that rides the You Es Pee Ess ,   any Phed Up stuff will just sit I assume .     Damn - fuuny bit  V1n and the em!ale source  I donated to may beat Phed Up to my door and that would be crazy.     

Any chatting with Phed Up c@stom@er S22ervis just ends with "your TN is still here at the h@b," - as I stated -  Its really all they can say -  They miust be making crazy Oh Tee at the H@b if they are this behind.    The last ch@t I h@d  was few days ag@ and the typer said "Maybe mon or tues before it leaves".    I feel bad for anyone looking for legal papers or important things like heart meds. ( and anyone here with their fingers crossed like me)    

I think D@i@go uses Eww Ess Pee Ess,  but I got a little turned off with his lack of TN for a week after donation.    

Anyway,  I'm hoping  for a status change ta-nyte for all of us waiting on Phed  !  

I did get my mail ! I don’t know if I got lucky because my shit was the last one to land three days after the snowstorm? And if the things that landed three days before are still buried? But by a miraculous miracle I didn’t get mine. Mine with a five letter shipper. Boy am I going to watch the weather report next time I do things! I hope everyone’s things and up well it’s just such a mess out there in this world right now!

On the five letter shippers Facebook if you go to their post screen, or newsfeed so to speak, there are so many people are just freaking out like all of us, and then a representative will come on and say ‘oh let me help you’Then they just give a written script answer after that like they’re trying really hard. At least they’ve been rerouting stuff around their main hub and things have been going around that way. The hard part is anyone who ordered in the beginning or the middle of the winter storm is where the stuff might be still stuck😣😣😣

People  have food packages, laptops phones TVs everything stuck in that fucking place!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine hasn’t moved since the 17th and SO many ppl are having issues esp if mags are sent from west coast & I can’t seem to get anyone to reply to me from USThisSucks 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back