ANYONE got scammed this email? lisa4789 <lisa4789@163.com>

Random email address, chances are high it's a scam. Why risk it? Just go with an approved vendor
Yeah I figured when we comm about rare one mdpv and pushing hard for sale --really all I m looking for is easy easyu one RC they could not give away back in the day DIbutylone and seems not your usuall let me check with my boss and Dear Sir this is LIlly or Tereasa LMAO not to many in Shanghaii LOL LOL yeah I feel like this is utter bs. SO recommend or find out dibutylone I have had it and not too bad just got to be careful. Cardio toxic in mass quantity. Thanks and feel same way too good to be true it is!

Yeah I figured when we comm about rare one mdpv and pushing hard for sale --really all I m looking for is easy easyu one RC they could not give away back in the day DIbutylone and seems not your usuall let me check with my boss and Dear Sir this is LIlly or Tereasa LMAO not to many in Shanghaii LOL LOL yeah I feel like this is utter bs. SO recommend or find out dibutylone I have had it and not too bad just got to be careful. Cardio toxic in mass quantity. Thanks and feel same way too good to be true it is!
Offering mdpv? OK now scam confirmed, haven't seen that avaliable since maybe 2012

Offering mdpv? OK now scam confirmed, haven't seen that avaliable since maybe 2012
I can't even get a good shot at joining a group buy for one the OG pyrros; mostly focused on a-PHP and a-PVP as the difficulty level for MDPV is unreal. There was a group buy I'd been eyeing for a couple weeks that I would have enough $ lined up for by the first of March, poof back to square one and I'm not even learning anything that could possibly in the future besides "don't get your hopes up". Sorry it still stings a bit, I think I'm just trying to vent.

I can't even get a good shot at joining a group buy for one the OG pyrros; mostly focused on a-PHP and a-PVP as the difficulty level for MDPV is unreal. There was a group buy I'd been eyeing for a couple weeks that I would have enough $ lined up for by the first of March, poof back to square one and I'm not even learning anything that could possibly in the future besides "don't get your hopes up". Sorry it still stings a bit, I think I'm just trying to vent.
Ok not trying to keep using BU OR RU thanks to place cannot buy flinstone vitamins LOL gave us all the news everybody wanted waht was BU or RU Dimethylpentylone and it comes at terible price,,TRUST ME goiong through right now so I want one that I know little saferand good reactions Butylone or Dibutylone anybody knows who has it for great price I am game.

Group buy sounds sketchy? Why is that even an option? The MOQ is too high?

Hey I saw you on bb. You see the videos on making alpha pv?

Hey I saw you on bb. You see the videos on making alpha pv?
Oh shit, small world man. Yeah I kept seeing people talk about how easy the entire process was, so I read some synths and watched the vids to see what "easy" looked like. It was cool to see but honestly it just made me even more frustrated that no one is making this shit. It might not have the biggest target audience but I'd probably let them direct deposit half my check as long as they keep it pumping.

Oh shit, small world man. Yeah I kept seeing people talk about how easy the entire process was, so I read some synths and watched the vids to see what "easy" looked like. It was cool to see but honestly it just made me even more frustrated that no one is making this shit. It might not have the biggest target audience but I'd probably let them direct deposit half my check as long as they keep it pumping.
Dud you read the one that it can be done in 4 steps in a screw top jar or bottle lol

Yeah lol it's insane,
I'm going ro attempt in by summer. I'm just gathering everything precursors and everything else needed. 100g of bromo yields 80g apvp I'm not going to make too much because I'll end up on another really fun but ending with ahit being very messed up. It's almost worth all the bad shit at the end cause I go on these fun fucking adventures lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back