anyone in Canada with lemon 714s methaqualone

I can almost gaurentee they don't their pretty toxic & benzos are 100000% times safer tbh I heard they ain't that good, Ide still  ❤️ to try some 

I can almost gaurentee they don't their pretty toxic & benzos are 100000% times safer tbh I heard they ain't that good, Ide still  ❤️ to try some 
Man, I grew up in the days of Escotrolrol(sp), time released legal speed, the black Beauties,and Lemmons!! My mom worked for a dr,me and sister had lots of these!!!

Yeah... My friend (pig) ,old NC mountain man took aboit 12 black brauties,and they were brautirs!! Shiny sold black capsules... Anyway, he weighed lije 400 pounds he was doing belly flops off diving boatd on Hilton Head,at two AM..😁😁didnt slrep for two days,ha ha

I read the luades are still being prescribed in Canada is this true?
They were banned in 1984, scheduled I in usa meaning no use or manufacture, Canada schedule III, UK class B ...afaik they're no longer made by any legit manufacturer in north America since benz0s effectively replaced them for safety and toxicity reasons.  I understand there are some RCs designed to do the same thing but have not read any good reviews. 

They were banned in 1984, scheduled I in usa meaning no use or manufacture, Canada schedule III, UK class B ...afaik they're no longer made by any legit manufacturer in north America since benz0s effectively replaced them for safety and toxicity reasons.  I understand there are some RCs designed to do the same thing but have not read any good reviews. 
Yep the rc analogs are garbage. I used to get onces of pure "soaper" powder and can confirm the rc analogs suck balls. I love ludes but have not seen  in 30 years on the street. Iast place on Earth to get them, south Africa. Hope this helps

You ladies and gentlemen would be sorely mistaken. Ethaqualone is available as and mass produced at this moment? Would you like to knowwhy? Because it's  going to take the eyes of the simple precursor for methaqualone? 

These substances are so elusive. A while back I briefly researched a methylqualone derivative (can't remember which). It was pleasant but too short lasting.

If you really want methaqualone, you would probably need to synthesize it yourself. There are routes that avoid listed precursors... From what I hear, the Mandrax pills from SA are not real consistent (they are clandestinely presses) and I find it hard to trust anyone who says they have real methaqualone.

No, it is not true, methaqualone hasn't been prescribed since the early 80's here. Only country still using it medically is South Africa. Same as for good muscle relaxants like meprobamate and carisoprodol, the latter removed from the market in the early 90's, meprobamate was available till the mid 2000's, like my emergency Insomnia (I got the psychiatric diagnosis of insomnia, with a big I, which was ruining my life and back then Canada wasn't allowing melatonin even, because it was a human hormone and health canada did not allow that, only in the early 2010's did they finally make an exception for it) Seconals, my doc prescribed me 15 Seconals a year but in 2004 when I saw him, he said, sorry, this will be the last time, Health Canada is going to remove all barbiturates except for a few, and those won't help you to sleep when you have very important exams at 8 am the next day. So it's pretty much left only to benzos, z-drugs and crappy tricyclics/tetracyclics antidepressants like their beloved Desyrel (trazodone). The doc prescribed me Placidyl once in 2005 and Health Canada removed it that too in 2006. Those horse-sized green pills were something. So yeah, I don't know where you got that impression, but it's fine, so many people think that "X is on ludes" "ludes were put in your drink" etc. are still common sayings...but it's never literally ludes...which were brand named Mandrax back then anyways.

Yeah man the big green "Plaster Dills" as we used to call or Big Green Lizards. Either way you ended up crawling on your belly like a reptile or plastered to it! They were awesome!

I don’t mean to be a drag, but if you do a little research, there is a company in the great white north that has an RC product that coverts to the right stuff in vivo. I do not believe they are board listed, but if they are, use at your own risk. They’re reputation, in my opinion, was more or less destroyed when multiple people received a Benzoh that was active in the microgram range as a fucking stimulant used in the 20 to thirty mg range. You can google it, try adding reddit to the search term. They do however carry precursor, or substrate or whatever it was. 
But everyone I’ve ever heard having them says the regular anti-Anx of today are leaps and bounds better regardless. Is it just for sheer novelty? Sorry for being so long winded... 

I don’t mean to be a drag, but if you do a little research, there is a company in the great white north that has an RC product that coverts to the right stuff in vivo. I do not believe they are board listed, but if they are, use at your own risk. They’re reputation, in my opinion, was more or less destroyed when multiple people received a Benzoh that was active in the microgram range as a fucking stimulant used in the 20 to thirty mg range. You can google it, try adding reddit to the search term. They do however carry precursor, or substrate or whatever it was. 
But everyone I’ve ever heard having them says the regular anti-Anx of today are leaps and bounds better regardless. Is it just for sheer novelty? Sorry for being so long winded... 

I got methaqualone powder from a supplier on empire market a couple months ago

it was the real deal, I sent it to energy control in Spain for testing and came back 100%methaqualone.

It was my first time doing it, and was a bit disappointed after watching the wolf of Wall Street I guess it could never beat the hype

so it’s out there if U look hard enough

Last edited by a moderator:
I got methaqualone powder from a supplier on empire market a couple months ago

it was the real deal, I sent it to energy control in Spain for testing and came back 100%methaqualone.

It was my first time doing it, and was a bit disappointed after watching the wolf of Wall Street I guess it could never beat the hype

so it’s out there if U look hard enough
Hey Matilda, would you mind sharing the vendor name? Do you still have any contact with them, and have you found any other legit Methaqualone sources? Thanks

Hey Matilda, would you mind sharing the vendor name? Do you still have any contact with them, and have you found any other legit Methaqualone sources? Thanks
As most have said- they don’t exist. And there are much better and safer alternatives. I would NOT suggest SA mandrax. Juice not worth the squeeze.

I read the luades are still being prescribed in Canada is this true?
I feel you man, an original qualude has always been on my bucket list, heard so much about them from the older generation but I believe what everyone is saying about today's stuff being much better, it just is, everything in every way, you will still hear some old hippies talk about the stuff they did back then and always add ' it wasn't like that garbage today, it was the real deal' even weed when we know weed is leaps and bounds ahead of what it was in the 70s, but I like my downers and qualude has always had that mystical appeal to me, closest I came was I got a sample several years ago, and when I say a sample, I'm talking like 5gs, of mebraqualone. I was young and dumb and mixed it with other stuff that should not have been done so didn't even get to analyze it. Haven't seen it around since I don't think but yeh I know they do still make the qualude formula in Africa, just never see it on any vendor lists.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back