anyone know of a good vendor for zenes that have less than 5 g moq?

crackrocks!

i just dont want to be stuck with 5 grams and not end up even liking the substance, ive tried a couple and wasnt a huge fan but im willing to give the research another try.

it seems like everyones moq is 5 grams, which i understand..but as a first time customer and not wanting to end up with 5 g of a substance i dont like researching, id prefer something smaller than 5 grams.

there is one vendor with a stellar reputation who is good for variety chems but has a $250 min order requirement.

everyone else i'm aware of that's reliable and reasonably priced in the rc scene has the 5moq thing going on for most chems or are risky for selling outright illegal substances. i think it's not worth their time and legal risk to fill and mail the smaller orders.

there is one vendor with a stellar reputation who is good for variety chems but has a $250 min order requirement.

everyone else i'm aware of that's reliable and reasonably priced in the rc scene has the 5moq thing going on for most chems or are risky for selling outright illegal substances. i think it's not worth their time and legal risk to fill and mail the smaller orders.
Kind of a late reply on my end...Thats kind of the conclusion Ive came to as well unless I were to try and look on one of the markets I'm guessing. The vendor that you had in mind, are they US based? If so, I might still be interested because out of the US vendors Ive talked to I think 300 is lowest moq I found.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back