Anyone tried Clenbuterol to lose weight?

Broadway2282

Hi everyone,

I'm curious for any feedback on Clenbuterol to lose weight. I'm considering trying it but read a few comments online that it makes some people jittery. I don't want that, as my current diet pill seems to be working ok but does not make me jittery. I'm interested to hear about any side effects and experiences while on this drug. I also read it should only be taken for 2 weeks. Thoughts anyone?

Clenbuterol is basically a thermogenic. It will make you jittery, but it will also help you loose weight, only if you SERIOUSLY need to. Or if you're prepping for being on stage for BB comps. It is a very powerful drug to use. The way you use it is by cycling it in 2 week intervals. 

run it for 1 week to ramp up to a dosage, then for week2 you taper down to nearly nothing. then HAVE to take a 2 week break from it, then can start back up after. its a pretty solid thermo, I recently(2 months ago) got it for a co-worker and within a month hes down nearly 15lbs. It raises you're body temp. overall its a good thing, but myself personally would only use it if I were majorly over-weight or were in comp prep mode.

Last edited:
Thank you rvsalesguy. I just want to lose 15-20 pounds but I don't want to bulk up and look like a man. Would this drug just take the weight off or bulk me up too? 

Hi everyone,

I'm curious for any feedback on Clenbuterol to lose weight. I'm considering trying it but read a few comments online that it makes some people jittery. I don't want that, as my current diet pill seems to be working ok but does not make me jittery. I'm interested to hear about any side effects and experiences while on this drug. I also read it should only be taken for 2 weeks. Thoughts anyone?
​may i ask what you used?

I am currently using Intrivil - which is working thus far but with a few unpleasant side effects. I am allergic to Phentermine. 

Thank you rvsalesguy. I just want to lose 15-20 pounds but I don't want to bulk up and look like a man. Would this drug just take the weight off or bulk me up too? 
​It will mostly just take weight off. It is not a muscle builder or T-booster.

Clen is a good product that can help a lot of people, generally those that use andro/anabolic's to aid in fat loss/weight loss in general.

It's effects are very similar to popular, now banned, substance, ephedrine. However, the effects of clen tend to be longer lasting and slightly stronger. This substance will often cause a slight increase in the body’s temperature, moderately elevated heart rate... which i'll add i have seen depend completely on the person. For some, I have heard them not complain of any notice of heart rate change. Other's I have seen feeling so uncomfortable that they were freightened, and had to immediately take a benzo to calm themselves down from freaking out; slight/mild anxiety is another common side effect. Effective as a breathing assistant, especially for cyclists/runner's. Ive had users often report that they are able to endure cardio sessions for much longer periods of time due to this. Clen acts on the receptors quickly, and because of this, it is often recommended that it be used for two weeks at a time then given a two week break in order to allow the receptors a break. Popular by both sexes, and inparticular i find that a lot of women favor using clen as a supplement to aid in weight loss.

However some (including myself) would suggest trying an ECA stack before trying to run clen and see if that helps out at all. T3 is also sometimes used aided as a weight loss tool, but without getting into it, i would try an ECA stack, or probably even clen before going the Cytomel/Levy-T route(t3/t4) for weight los.

Clen is a good product that can help a lot of people, generally those that use andro/anabolic's to aid in fat loss/weight loss in general.

It's effects are very similar to popular, now banned, substance, ephedrine. However, the effects of clen tend to be longer lasting and slightly stronger. This substance will often cause a slight increase in the body’s temperature, moderately elevated heart rate... which i'll add i have seen depend completely on the person. For some, I have heard them not complain of any notice of heart rate change. Other's I have seen feeling so uncomfortable that they were freightened, and had to immediately take a benzo to calm themselves down from freaking out; slight/mild anxiety is another common side effect. Effective as a breathing assistant, especially for cyclists/runner's. Ive had users often report that they are able to endure cardio sessions for much longer periods of time due to this. Clen acts on the receptors quickly, and because of this, it is often recommended that it be used for two weeks at a time then given a two week break in order to allow the receptors a break. Popular by both sexes, and inparticular i find that a lot of women favor using clen as a supplement to aid in weight loss.

However some (including myself) would suggest trying an ECA stack before trying to run clen and see if that helps out at all. T3 is also sometimes used aided as a weight loss tool, but without getting into it, i would try an ECA stack, or probably even clen before going the Cytomel/Levy-T route(t3/t4) for weight los.

I've used Clen but it's only effective for about a week or two.   You would be better off using a light dosage of an appetite suppressant.      I lost 45 pounds that way.  

I've used Clen but it's only effective for about a week or two.   You would be better off using a light dosage of an appetite suppressant.      I lost 45 pounds that way.  
Not entirely true. Its a 6 weeks maximum that it can be used before receptors downregulate.
An effective way to use it is 2 weeks on and 2 weeks on a substitute such as ECA and then repeated in this fashion. A person can stay on as long as need be then although no one unless competitive should be really utilising these procedures just to lose weight.

Again I have to reiterate that this is not a drug to be taken lightly and anyone with preexisting cardiac issues should stay well away from stimulants, thyroids and beta-sympathomimetics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaser1313 said:
I'll just piggy back on previous posts. I have seen many use it as a fat loss supplement. My experience with clen is HORRIBLE, the side effects (for me- on cycle and wife- just trying to lose weight) are unbearable. It's like caffeine x100. Extreme heart rate, shakiness just overall misery. My wife the same. We both quit after a week and tried multiple different times. Bottom line if your female IMHO I would stick with phentermine (best choice) or ephedrine. For males on or off cycle i recommend the same. Just my opinion. I will ad like I said before many people were able to tolerate it'd effects and lose weight. And once again my opinion, save your money and try phentermine, Vyvanse, Adderall, etc first. 
Unfortunately people are not clued up enough on the drug or do enough reading.
The sides can be made tolerable with the know how and also keeping the doses low.
But I entirely agree that it is not a drug most people should reach for unless a serious athlete.

Tried Clen a few years back to get ripped for the summer and I was happy with the results . Of course I also did a lil ephedrine at that time. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back