Anyone tried this pharmacy?

@DoomKitty is absolutely right.  The pics are all just stock photos.  The other big red flag is the categories.  Online pharmacies especially on the clearnet don't caregorize their items that way--they categorize by symptoms addressed.  About the only  missing red  flag here are the phone numbers watermarking the pics they are using so that the pics don't get "stolen" and the weird "so and so in xxx just bought yyyy" messages which scroll across the screen.

Thanks folks!  I'll try to learn all the warning signs myself so I don't keep having to ask on here about every shop I come across that is selling the one thing I'm looking for that no vendor on here seems to be selling.  At least not anymore.  I appreciate y'all taking the time to keep a fool and her money from getting parted too easily.  🤪

@Cher  Definitely dont worry about asking about more places!  Best to be sure and also the more places get marked as scam here, the more others can search for that scam and find it here.  Good luck on your quest! 

That site has what I want. It looks like a credit card is an option?? Didn’t think anyone did that anymore. Think they are in UK?? The prices look like British?? Is placing an order with a credit card too good to be true?

Anyone have experience here? Been burned once this year.

That site has what I want. It looks like a credit card is an option?? Didn’t think anyone did that anymore. Think they are in UK?? The prices look like British?? Is placing an order with a credit card too good to be true?

Anyone have experience here? Been burned once this year.
Ask them trial or free samples. Real pharmacy will offer this at least.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back