Anyone Use Drano, Bleach Or Hydrogen Peroxide For At Home Drug Test With Success?

You can order home test kits from major global companies, are these no use?

Im short on time, otherwise I'd order synthetic urnie. I needed something for today. Guess gonna try adding a little bleach 

I heard before to put a little bleach on your finger an piss on ya finger into the cup...but comes back inconclusive...so not really passing it..also don't give them beginning or end of urine...GOOD LUCK

Alluprbdy,

It would be helpful to understand what type of drug test you're taking - standard five panel, eight panel, 12-panel - are they adding specialized testing for certain molecules? And if I read correctly this is for work - but they're allowing you to submit a home sample (that's highly unusual). At best, they'd have you go to a testing center and provide an "unsupervised" sample - meaning you can pee without an attendant observing the full process. One of the first things a testing facility will do is check temperature range - which already makes your home sample invalid - because by the time it's provide the temperature will be out of range.

Also, using a swab of bleach to your wee-wee (sorry can't tell if you're a boy or girl and don't want to accuse you of having a V-Jay-Jay and demasulate you!) - will be picked up on the nitrate count. Any adulterants will elevate the nitrate count and be an instant red flag. Since I don't know what you're being tested for - it's hard to recommend strategy. But since this is a home sample is it possible to have a clean friend or relative provide the sample? That would be most ideal in this situation.

Standard testing will always test for THC - and if you're actively using - you're totally fucked because that requires three weeks of abstinence (and a lot of flushing the system). Anything else you're taking where you cannot produce a valid prescription can be diluted significantly by drinking water w/lemon - alternating a Gatorade here and there. And by a lot, I mean about 200 ounces in a 24-hour period. Believe it or not, you can die from excessive water consumption - so if you're extremely petite you may want to drink less. (I'm 5'4" 128lbs and safely drank 200 ounces daily during the summer when I was being randomly tested.)

Good luck.

Bloom

have someone piss for you. put it in 2 ziplock bags.

1st piss bag>inside 2nd bag.

keep it under you arm pit til you get inside the bathroom. pour enough in cup. pour some in toilet. do not flush the toilet or bag in toilet. put bag in pocket. it will be bold temp if under arm pit works like a charm every time.

I'm more of a comet guy myself. This is for you older members. Like that chick that did the big rail in Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke.

have someone piss for you. put it in 2 ziplock bags.

1st piss bag>inside 2nd bag.

keep it under you arm pit til you get inside the bathroom. pour enough in cup. pour some in toilet. do not flush the toilet or bag in toilet. put bag in pocket. it will be bold temp if under arm pit works like a charm every time.
How do you get it to stay under your armpit? I bet it would be great if you had a broken arm. 

Anybody remember a few squirts of visine? I know a few truckers who passes DOT tests with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
just them snack baggies nothing big. double bag fold over works perfect.

you could always use the fake piss method. clean out a small thin walled bottle and put clean piss in it. strap a hand warmer on it for a hour and your good to go.

just them snack baggies nothing big. double bag fold over works perfect. you could always use the fake piss method. clean out a small thin walled bottle and put clean piss in it. strap a hand warmer on it for a hour and your good to go.
O cool. I was wondering how you keep it under your arm without looking odd.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back