Apollosci?

VGB88

Has anybody used this site before? Their web shop looks legit enough and prices are crazy compared to what we pay over here (if we can even find a vendor).

I'm a bit sceptical though, as google doesn't show many reviews or much info at all really.

IMO is scam. If not scam, you will get similar products but certainly not was they claim to have.

a) there is a morphinian product on the site. Any morphinian is banned in china.

b) Isotonitazene - and no other eto analogues? Just a hook because they know people would pay whatever for real Iso, especially street dealers that could make literally millions of USD by selling it as fentadope or synthetic heroin. Iso is scheduled in the same list of Fenta in USA and soon will be banned in china as well. There was only 2 batches of Iso, 2 years a go, and no more was made neither they intended to make any other batch, seen all people who died. 

So for me 99% is scam, if not scam, for sure you will get just mixed analogues of whatever.

Cheers for the advice! I'm still new to clearnet vendors so there's a lot to learn.

Definitely a scam. I fell for it because Apollosci was verified on Dread and it made sense for a Chinese lab to make Iso if not banned there but they sent benzo laced sample and bulk garbage that is weaker than any of the other nitazenes. Over 1000$ wasted, @BiskobroI recommend blacklisting these shitbags.

They admitted it was a scam, said their supplier scammed them (website said they have 30 masters degree chemists on staff) and their shipping partner brought heat and govt raided their factory and they're out of business. Exit scam imo

I worked with him several times about a year ago. Maybe a little less. He sent my order several times and then when I made a large order he ran away with the money. SCAMMER!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back