appetite suppressant

• Thread starter Thread starter MathewM
  • Start date Start date
M

MathewM

Can anyone recommend an good appetite suppressants?

Thinks I've found but unsure are:

Hordenine HCL

Modafinil

Ephedrine

[SIZE=9pt]Raspberry Ketone Powder [/SIZE]

What would be most effective at suppressing appetite? Any suggestions?

I never heard of hordenine so I looked it up on wiki :ph34r: . Theres some things about it I think are intresting so Im going to research it. Ephedrine always worked good for appetite suppression only because it would make me so nauseous, I would lay around feeling sick all day.:( sucks because I know it works well for lots of people. Ive had modafinil. And I dont remember it doing much for me, but I take a moderate amount of amphetamines so that probably had alot to do with it. That other rasberry stuff? Idk but I guess its inexpensive enough to try? At least it looks pretty harmless :)

Recently Ive been using clob3nzorex, its pretty decent. I like it. And phenterm1ne is always a favorite.

I never heard of clob3nzorex.. Octopamine HCL (Norsynephrine) might be of interest to you if you've never heard of it.. You can find heaps of supplements on eBay like wsie.

M0dafinil or Eph3drine as they seem more like an amphetamin3 and I cant/really struggle to eat after having amphetamin3's so im thinking one of those two would be best for me, phenterm1ne I'll also look into and consider the price as I hate forking out cash for something with little to no effect on me. Dam Orlistat I could swear I practically put on weight!

Might be worth seeing if I can get an order of 50/50 half M0dafinil half Eph3drine, see why works best and go from there..

I didn't find Modafinil to be much of an appetite suppressant. I would recommend you check out Ph€ntermine. I'm thinking of doing a few months on it myself.

I didn't find Modafinil to be much of an appetite suppressant. I would recommend you check out Ph€ntermine. I'm thinking of doing a few months on it myself.
Is there any kind of energy boost with Ph€ntermine? SL seems to offer both and M0dafinil is cheaper, seems more widely available and since I have a history of abusing an illegal crystal substance that kept me up for days on end I figured M0dafinil would mimic those effects closer (Though I could be wrong)

I do suffer from fatigue from time to time and an appetite suppressant with the added bonus of extra energy and feeling good is something I could not shy away from. I went from grass to crystal now clean and although I look at photos of me back in the day and think of how disgusted I am to have let myself go down that road I wish I could get back a slightly slimmer version of me without looking like the addict was..

I think Mexico is the only country that manufactures the clobenz anymore, it has been banned everywhere else I believe. It is converted into d-amphetamine after ingestion, the brand name of the ones I get are Itrav1l.

Viproslim - it's a herbal phen. But don't let the word herbal fool you it's the real deal it's just listed as herbal to exploit a loop hole in herbal medicine being unregulated. It's the same active.

Zero Fat A - mankind pharma make it - contains cambogia, hoodia gordonil powder (strong appetite suppressant) green tea, ginger etc.

Orligal (Xenical) 120mg - orlistat  I'd always try and get the Roches.

Riomont 20mg  - very potent but hard to get a hold of. It's an anti-obesity drug that works by suppressing your appetite.

Rimonabant - usually comes in 20mg too it's just a different version of the above.

Thats what I can think of off the top of my head, hope it helps and if you need help finding them I'm at your disposal.

love!

Last edited by a moderator:
Try Adipex Retard. It's the cleanest and pharma grade phentermine. Works better than advertised.

Can anyone recommend an good appetite suppressants?

Thinks I've found but unsure are:

Hordenine HCL

Modafinil

Ephedrine

[SIZE=9pt]Raspberry Ketone Powder [/SIZE]

What would be most effective at suppressing appetite? Any suggestions?
Can't that be unhealthy the mother of my daughter could lose some weight. She tried the wrap thing. But I don't want her on addictive drugs and like me see loves her pills too. Any other methods????

Its not really ... coffee is more of an appetite suppressant imo

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back