Are these Legit alp

Bzd321

OPAL SPONSOR
I believe these are f@rm@pram, but would like confirmation.

I can't seem to upload pictures cause it says the size is too large and i've tried it a bunch of things.. But I wanna provide these details. And I think somebody will be able to help me identify just based on my descriptions.

Description of tablet in question
1. Visual desc.- Tablet is white. It looks like a typical alp bar. But there are no identification numbers on it and both sides are scored. Three scores on each side meaning it has 4 total equivalent pieces if broken at all three asore marks.
2. Vendor represented as alp. Vendor supplies Mexican versions of US pharmaceuticals. Site mentions farmapr@m and if@ ce!tic$
3. Measurements- These measurements are highly accurate (average and median from 5 separate samples/p!ll$) obtained using digital caliper. Measurements will be displayed in length X width ( width measurement is taken from non-scored edge to other non- scored) X height (measured from scored top side to scored bottom side and measurement taken from non-scored points on each side to provide full height of pill)
Length measurements (5 discrete samples)
1. 15.70 mm
2. 15.71 mm
3. 15.70 mm
4. 15.73 mm
5. 15.70 mm
Average length = 15.708 mm
Median length = 15.71 mm

Width measurements (5 discrete samples)
1. 4.69 mm
2. 4.64 mm
3. 4.64 mm
4. 4.65 mm
5. 4.63 mm
Average width = 4.65 mm
Median width = 4.64 mm

Height measurements (5 discrete samples)
1. 3.32 mm
2. 3.31 mm
3. 3.29 mm
4. 3.32 mm
5. 3.30 mm
Average height = 3.31 mm
Median height = 3.31 mm

Farma have no imprints. Just bright white and scored bars. They have hint of a shine to them (I suppose this could wear off but they aren’t matte or rough feeling). They’re also very breakable but they aren’t crumbly. I’ve never ever had a fake farmapram but someone on here mentioned they got a few that were either bunk or felt like a stim. Never had that problem in few years I’ve been getting. I highly rec Quint in password area for these but I’ve never had a problem with any SY when it comes to farma bars.

None of the publishers I use call them alp or celt1cs. They call them what they are - farmapram, which is generic Mexican z@n. I prefer them actually.

Farma have no imprints. Just bright white and scored bars. They have hint of a shine to them (I suppose this could wear off but they aren’t matte or rough feeling). They’re also very breakable but they aren’t crumbly. I’ve never ever had a fake farmapram but someone on here mentioned they got a few that were either bunk or felt like a stim. Never had that problem in few years I’ve been getting. I highly rec Quint in password area for these but I’ve never had a problem with any SY when it comes to farma bars.

None of the publishers I use call them alp or celt1cs. They call them what they are - farmapram, which is generic Mexican z@n. I prefer them actually.
Thank you so much AnnaSofia. I'm glad you responded. Because I know you have a lot of experience. And I take your word for sure... I was pretty sure that's exactly what they were independent confirmation.

Anytime! @Bzd321 i mean as with anything else, start slow, see if it’s all good and take more, etc. I like these and haven’t had any issues but there’s always a first so just to be on the safe side!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back