Are these Rivotril's fake?

• Thread starter Thread starter huero1987
  • Start date Start date
H

huero1987

I ordered some Kpn from a vendor, I have a really low tolerance and took 1mg and didn't feel a thing. I was doing research on the internet and can't find any Rivos with markings of "RIV 2" on them. The Packaging says it's from Radiant pharma out of bangladesh. Tried to post some pics, but it said the file was too large.

I ordered some Kpn from a vendor, I have a really low tolerance and took 1mg and didn't feel a thing. I was doing research on the internet and can't find any Rivos with markings of "RIV 2" on them. The Packaging says it's from Radiant pharma out of bangladesh. Tried to post some pics, but it said the file was too large.
I would go to Reddit and look in the sub Drugs. Do a search in the sub for the manufacturer’s name.
Some of these are really hard to find online.
I will say that we had a vend from Thailand a few years ago and his candies were legit, but very weak. So they could be legit and weak.
Have you tested them for F or done any other sort of tests, like urine?

I would go to Reddit and look in the sub Drugs. Do a search in the sub for the manufacturer’s name.
Some of these are really hard to find online.
I will say that we had a vend from Thailand a few years ago and his candies were legit, but very weak. So they could be legit and weak.
Have you tested them for F or done any other sort of tests, like urine?
I'm gonna get some piss tests today and if i piss clean, that will show. Didn't do any F testing, which i probably should have, but felt absolutely nothing. I assumed everything was gravy because they were in blister packs.

I found the manufacturer online, but they only describe the dosage not the pill engravings. Also, the vendor told me they were asain, but when you type in the pharma name it's from Bangladesh, which is known for having a huge problem with counterfeit medicine. I'm about to just throw in the towel and beg my doctor for them

Wish you were in the UK .I'd get them tested for you. I've been watching the post and helping as much as I can.

I've saved your pic and I'll do some research and some advanced searches later after work... nothing like ethical searching and Google logs EVERYTHING so I'll use that to my advantage.

Don't bin them just yet as I may need a pic of the actual thing itself

☮️N♥️

El

Yea, I can send a pic of the actual item if yo want.
Hi huero1987,

I have received 2 strips of exactly the same item you purchased.
They are
Made by Radiant
Have 2 score marks making an X
Have RIV2 on the reverse
They are the same batch /serial numbers
Like you I can't upload pictures coz the file is too large
Happy to share with you on telegram and with @Eddytheone

The 4 samples will be sent to a lab in the UK which is free of charge and it goes to a University for toxicology. So 100% legit testing by real scientists.

Unfortunately I need to find time to take some because the form asks me to provide what effect I experienced on them.

I assume that because you tested negative, you felt nothing? Even after eating a 2nd or 3rd?

Looks like I'll have to upgrade my sponsorship in order to message you and upload a decent picture

☮️N♥️

I can assure you a usa lab is testing them too. they are not fake, if they were fake most of the clients would put it out. Clonazepam is not a very expensive hcl to acquire and it would be absolutely absurd for me to send blanks. These are legit 100 % and I will prove it.

Hey… i just wanted to share that in a couple of my experiences getting a F+ result, I felt nothing from the item. Like it might as well been a tic tac. But it my experience the item was end0 - which everyone knows by now the ones going around the past several months are junk, and don’t work at all, yet I’ve had 2 or 3 test positive. And I’m not alone in that. Oddly, a couple in the same order tested neg. But it’s hard to make batches consistent. At least in my case they put too little and not too much.

Good luck! Be safe!

-AS

Radiant will be posted today for testing.
Oddly I tested+ve for op using R®che...no idea how or why

Radiant have been posted for testing.
Results "hopefully" by end of week

NB I did an impartial test. No alcohol, no blues, just my green juice in the morning.
Felt relaxed but not knocked out.

I find Rivs have a different impact to me due to my brain chemistry. I've been on Val's for 28 years.

I could taste the bitterness, my brain was relaxed and my body calm.

They definitely taste and feel like rivvs and the results will show. Ed has the WEDINOS reference numbers and will post on here and probably his feedback when ready.

Still no updates on any of the 3 samples sent for testing.
WEDINOS are currently still on 25th August

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back