Are these seriously etizolam?!

Fake Shemp

OPAL SPONSOR
So before I found DBG, I was scouring the clear web for random narcotics.. and I heard about this place called etizolab and that they really were a legit company. So I plunked down $90 btc for the "generic brand" version and waited.. and waited.. and on my third wait I happened to run across an article explaining that etizolam keeps getting harder to source bc they are cracking down on production in India and other places they are known to come from. After reading that I decided to email etizolab and tell them what I had heard and if they ate having trouble sourcing etiz then just substitute my order for Soma or something and we'll be straight. The guy replied back stating "Don't worry, our guys have just come across a decent supply so we will be mailing yours out soon." About a week later I get these teeny tiny pills that have no visible identification whatsoever no symbols or numbers. I mean what the hell are these things?.. I remember some 1/2mg Ativan being roughly that small but they where white.. I put the two xannie footballs next to them for size comparison.. Anybody mind taking a shot at this? Thank you in advance! :)

Fake Shemp

20220628_203247.jpg

Could be anything man. Etizolam is active at such tiny doses that it doesn't require horse-pills ;) Did they at least tell you the dosage? 1mg, 2mg?

I've certainly seen pictures of Indian pharma etizolam that came in very small pellets, mostly red I think. But there's no easy way to know for sure...reagent testing isn't terribly reliable for benzos/thienos. You might consider sending one off to a lab for testing, if you're planning to buy a lot.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back