Armodafinil Vs Modafinil

mickuk

Hi,

How do people find the comparison of Modafinil & Armodafinil.

I personally seem to prefer Armodafinil, & it seems to have more of an effect, even at moderate dosing.

Much Love

Modafinil is the only active product. The latter is a pro-drug. That only changes the ADME (pharmacokinetics), but not the pharmacodynamics. However, it may be EXACTLY the pharmacokinetics that you are finding preferable. i.e. More gradual come-up (less euphoria hit, probably good) and somewhat of a "time-release" effect as if it were in an XR preparation.

Sorry, I got that wrong, I was confusing armodafinil with adrafinil. Armodafinil is just a stereo-purified form of modafinil. I.e. when you take modafinil you are taking more than one version of the same molecule (different stereoisomer configuration). By mass, the same dose of armodafinil is going to be a lot stronger than modafinil. That is exactly why you are finding armodafinil to work better than modafinil. To make it a fair comparison, you would have to take a higher dose of modafinil. Not surprising you have your finding. Hope that helps, and sorry for the earlier confusion.

Many Thanks modupbaby!

I understand the science .... & credits for explaining it excellently!

I guess I was looking for more anecdotal experience reports /default_smile.png

I prefer arm00dafinil ! Seems stronger, longer and cleaner to me. But I've yet to get the dosing right--took too many and was up for 30 hours or so, without feeling bad...which was okay at the time, but the aftermath was exhausting.

I prefer arm00dafinil ! Seems stronger, longer and cleaner to me. But I've yet to get the dosing right--took too many and was up for 30 hours or so, without feeling bad...which was okay at the time, but the aftermath was exhausting.
I did that with Moda....except 50 hrs vs your 36.

Can anyone with experience tell me if modalert is the same thing as pro- vigil, nu-vigil etc? I started out with prov. and had been taking moda-alert, seems weaker but same MG dosages, am I wrong? Thanks!

Can anyone with experience tell me if modalert is the same thing as pro- vigil, nu-vigil etc? I started out with prov. and had been taking moda-alert, seems weaker but same MG dosages, am I wrong? Thanks!
I'm no expert whatsoever, but my understanding is that it's close to this:

provigil=modalert=modafinil

In order from strongest (name-brand Provigil) to a different name-brand Modalert, to generic modafinil.

Nuvigil= Wakelert=armodafinil. Nuvigil is name-brand armodafinil, which seems to be stronger/longer lasting than modafinil.

There is an explanation in the previous posts about the different chemical structures for pro/nu ...but the above descriptions are how they "feel" differently, to me. Again, i've only tried a few of the options out there.

Im sure lots of DBG members have their own particular experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really like to try this armodafinil. Who sells it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a sample of moda-finil from SL and only took a 1/2 and I loved it.  Very smooth with an uplifting feeling and no jitters at all.  So I placed an order about a month later and I really feel that what I received was not quite the same and the samples were much better.  There is some energy but the uplifting/focus feeling just wasn't there.  I tried it several times and it was the same but I still had some of the sample left so I tried the sample again the day after trying the same amount of the order and there was a huge difference.  I wrote to J and told him about it but he said he buys it in bulk and the order was the same as the samples.  So I just don't know what to think.  I loved the samples but the ones in the order almost feel like caffeine.

I got a sample of moda-finil from SL and only took a 1/2 and I loved it. Very smooth with an uplifting feeling and no jitters at all. So I placed an order about a month later and I really feel that what I received was not quite the same and the samples were much better. There is some energy but the uplifting/focus feeling just wasn't there. I tried it several times and it was the same but I still had some of the sample left so I tried the sample again the day after trying the same amount of the order and there was a huge difference. I wrote to J and told him about it but he said he buys it in bulk and the order was the same as the samples. So I just don't know what to think. I loved the samples but the ones in the order almost feel like caffeine.
Hmmm, that's what I was afraid of. I ordered some from J as well but haven't received yet. I'm just worried that it's not going to live up to the Provigil I took for a couple of years. That was the best feeling I have ever experienced. Are SL and MM the only two vendors that sell these? I wish I could find the brand name Provigil.

Hmmm, that's what I was afraid of. I ordered some from J as well but haven't received yet. I'm just worried that it's not going to live up to the Provigil I took for a couple of years. That was the best feeling I have ever experienced. Are SL and MM the only two vendors that sell these? I wish I could find the brand name Provigil.

I should have also mentioned that this was my first experience with moda-finil and have never had the brand name or any of the others that are similar.  Please let me know when you receive yours what you think of it.  Hopefully you will get what I did in my samples because I really really loved that.  Maybe he gets enough orders for it that you will be receiving from a new batch.

I should have also mentioned that this was my first experience with moda-finil and have never had the brand name or any of the others that are similar. Please let me know when you receive yours what you think of it. Hopefully you will get what I did in my samples because I really really loved that. Maybe he gets enough orders for it that you will be receiving from a new batch.
I will definitely be able to tell you how they compare to Provigil. That feeling is still so clear in my mind even though it's been about five years. That's so weird that the samples and your actual order were different. I don't think you're imagining that, what you describe with your actual order is what many people have described. Your samples sound like the real deal.

I will definitely be able to tell you how they compare to Provigil. That feeling is still so clear in my mind even though it's been about five years. That's so weird that the samples and your actual order were different. I don't think you're imagining that, what you describe with your actual order is what many people have described. Your samples sound like the real deal.

I ordered modalert from MM and will let you know how that compares when I get it.

I ordered modalert from MM and will let you know how that compares when I get it.
I'm getting a few from a friend to try and still waiting on my SL order. However today I tried Waklert (armodafinil 150 mg by Sun Pharma) and I probably should have only taken half cause it was so strong! I took it at 10 am and I'm still wide awake. It did give me a bit of anxiety because I had too much energy and was stuck in the car for a couple of hours. It's definitely not the feeling I remember from Provigil but it did the job. I'll let you know how the SL pills are.

I sure wish it was possible to get Provigil!

I'm getting a few from a friend to try and still waiting on my SL order. However today I tried Waklert (armodafinil 150 mg by Sun Pharma) and I probably should have only taken half cause it was so strong! I took it at 10 am and I'm still wide awake. It did give me a bit of anxiety because I had too much energy and was stuck in the car for a couple of hours. It's definitely not the feeling I remember from Provigil but it did the job. I'll let you know how the SL pills are.

I sure wish it was possible to get Provigil!

This happened to me too and I took 1/4 of a muscle relaxer and that evened things out so I could sleep.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back