Army of lovers

Jellopanda

Still haven't been able to go to bed so i decided to post something. (kinda feel like i'm spamming, but this is the social part of the forum. Less serious kinda)

Debated whether to post this in the Music section or the Fun section, but it ended up here.

Swedish band who had their heyday in the early 90's, but are still going today. It's celebration of kitsch and euro-trash in a deliciously non-apologetic way

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jellopanda it says uploaded not available in your country you know I'll try to find another way!
Huh. i suppose finding out whether it is available in the US is difficult for me as i'm not there. Sorry. Spent some time trying to find better quality versions as there as several bad ones out there. While the music is sorta catchy in a 90's dance-music kinda way and fits the whole euro-trash feel, the whole point are really the videos.

@AngryBird at the present time I am hacked and using all my husbands equipment but he doesn't have a computer here he's got one hell of a gaming pc back at our other home. I have my MacBook and phone at a computer shop and he can't get into it. I don't know about these computer repair guys down here. My firmware password was obviously changed when the guest user took over my MacBook which was attached to my iPhone. My husband actually paid a guy $1400. who proceeded to take my brand new laptop and red iPhone still in the packages and I was still having the same issues with missing money and identity theft I feel like shit sometimes I go down here and get my life together only to have it stolen from some mean malicious hacker. We cancelled hotel reservations and flights rental cars 3 times only to be charged again because they remade them. Oh sorry about the rant but yes gratefully I know how to use TOR and onion browser with the help of my son who thinks I'm older than shi* because I only know 1% of what my laptop and phone do in his words. But thank you. Anyone know where @Jellopanda is I really loved her post turned me onto awesome music I miss her! Awesome chick! My god if I hear my husband sings "Sugaree" by Grateful Dead and lyricist Robert Hunter one more time I'm going to scream! Love the song and many covers of it but this has been going on for a week. Thanks @bwillia1!

Wheres are music thread? @Jellopanda are you still around? Anyway I was sick and forget our music thread. Anyone point me in the right direction.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back