Asking u$p$

drjimmy1964

EMERALD SPONSOR
Large percent of peeps mags are stuck in cuz_timz,  but I have a V that they are sh0w1ng is in their famous “on its way to f1nal dez…”.

last time I got update 8/2.  Dead since. 

was thinking if wise to ask them about TN since they apparently are saying they have,  but I wanted fo ask before pulling that trigger.   

Can I do the “no idea what it is I do lots of Amazon” if asked, or is it better to just leave alone.   I’ve read that asking can nudge it’s movement like a laxative lol,   But part of me says “eh… ask peeps if they’ve been where you are”. 

I get told it’s better than being with Cuz. but does that mean it’s wise to ask ?  It’s been “destined” since 8/2… 

HIGHLY recommend just letting it be.   Asking about a TN will always be incriminating.  And i would most especially leave it be seeing as a large number of packs are mia from same vendor.  that does not seem like a coincidence.....

HIGHLY recommend just letting it be.   Asking about a TN will always be incriminating.  And i would most especially leave it be seeing as a large number of packs are mia from same vendor.  that does not seem like a coincidence.....
Thank you @DoomKitty - I am taking your advise. That does make sense,  I thought it would be a harmless thing to play dumb if asked and say maybe since I use AMazon so much I don't know where it's come from,  or something - if i was asked.     But yea,  not worth it.

I didn't realize so many have got past k-Uz  and into the  Yew E$$ Pee E$$ ?   

People been talking to me via PM  like I am lucky it got past K_Uz and it's just a matter of time - but maybe I need to read closer.   

You know,  it took me almost a year to really look at your icon and see that ITS A KITTY  not "Death" from Family Guy !   It's made so well it certainly looks authentically scary ( for real ) LOL 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at this kind of old topic I created back in August,  and I don't even think there's a way I can talk to someone at that service if I wanted to,  anyway. 

They certainly don't make it easy.   The "Virtual  assistance"  just gives you the same info you already know about the last update.   It would be nice if they actually had a human to speak with ,  but I've searched high and low and the only thing they offer is via "contact us vi@ EM*1e " about a TN and be ( but prepared to discuss what topics are in the magazine this month.  Nah, I'll pass.   Oh and if you get lucky MAYBE Tw!tter will respond.   But I'd love to converse with a live operator and ask them "why would something  that busted outta !nSpectah Gen's house ( cl@red kuz)   in the Large Granny Smith  and meant to go south ,  instead went  north "before"  heading south ?   It's like a whole day wasted- probably should be here by now.  And this goes for anything- vendors,  Amazon purchases, even stamps !  ( I was lazy this month and bought new stamps via U$P$ site ( I like to see if they have any cool collectibles ) )  You would think the purchase of stamps would be a very fast turnaround - but 7-10 days for something premade and just sitting on their shelf ?   At least I think they are all premade.  

Using the mobile tr@ck1ng app,  I can see where this months issue is at this time,  and history tells me that where it's currently resting  is a good sign that Santa is on the way.  I guess it's going north is just  human error ,  I don't know what else would make something take such an odd U-turn as if it wanted to go sight seeing.    Unless the turn north has to do with volume of items they've accumulated ? - I don't know enough.  So , in my opinion,  all 3,  ( this forum topic, Phed & the Brown guys)  have very similar problems in regards to communication, updates  and no explanations.   I'd still love to know why vendor "D"'s pack via U$P$  left on a Fri as "Pri. O.N." and not stop in for tea on Sat, but  came by Tues instead.   I found a Facebook group about U$P$ support,  and they told me Prez day impacted them and ( I think I mentioned this, I love this response, so "typical Facebook" ) "That's the way it's been for many years AND YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT".  No - sorry,  I don't know why a Monday holiday would prohibit a priority Saturday delivery so I "DON"T know that lol - Gotta love social media.  They all want you to open cases if you have concerns about a pack as long as you "describe the titles of each chapter inside the mag" - uh,  I'll pass     

Amazon pulls that off the customer service "live" rep. very well - I always get someone to discuss my issue if something is missing.    Anyway... I'll update a NORMAL review under the vendors forum as soon as I get.    

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back