Australia Checking In

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hi all

I'm a fresh newb to this forum and so far just by browsing through the discussion threads I can tell there is a strong community amongst the forum members and everyone seems willing to help out with information on experience with different sources.

My main query is how good is the success rate for packages dispatched to Australia?
Is there any vendors that you guys can recommend with a solid success rate to Australia?

fellow aussies please share some of your experiences with ordering medications online such as xanax

Cheers

Welcome Barhunter!

We have many UK members but not sure about folks Down Under. I answered one of your questions earlier so maybe that will help. The Mex section won't do you any good as they only ship to US. Try the two you asked about. Maybe J in SL can help you out. His thread is huge so your answer can probably be found in it. I would just shoot him an email. He is quick to respond.

Hope you find what you need.

hello barhunter, welcome to the forum /default_smile.png

Welcome Barhunter!

We have many UK members but not sure about folks Down Under. I answered one of your questions earlier so maybe that will help. The Mex section won't do you any good as they only ship to US. Try the two you asked about. Maybe J in SL can help you out. His thread is huge so your answer can probably be found in it. I would just shoot him an email. He is quick to respond.

Hope you find what you need.
Thank you for helping out roger , appreciate it

I would certainly agree with the post above, the mexican section will not ship to your part of the world. However, do yourself a favor and read read and read some more! you will be certain to find a wealth of friends and information on these boards. Im confident youll find whatever it may be you're looking for!

I would certainly agree with the post above, the mexican section will not ship to your part of the world. However, do yourself a favor and read read and read some more! you will be certain to find a wealth of friends and information on these boards. Im confident youll find whatever it may be you're looking for!
thanks mate...i am making all sorts of progress, this forum is awesome

first post!

I'm also in australia and am curious about getting benzos in.

I've had friends ship clonazepam, diazepam, etc to themselves here from the netherlands and thailand with success (1 package containing 100mg alprazolam powder went missing out of 5 assorted packages)

I've ordered modafinil from india with success, one was even opened by customs and forwarded on with no problems... but despite the prescription-only status I don't think that's on a list of scheduled substances.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back