AVOID MONEYGRAM

Did you call them and find out or did you have a problem sending funds? I have trouble accessing my MG acct and I am wondering if that's why

They tagged me for sending to multiple recipients and BANNED ME!!!!

Did you call them and find out or did you have a problem sending funds? I have trouble accessing my MG acct and I am wondering if that's why

NEVER Use MG or WU Online, because you Will get flagged sooner rather than later.

ALWAYS use a 'Brick & Mortar' outlet where you have much less a chance of been flagged..

Even better still, see if your vendor accepts BTC because it's the way forward and the way Vendors are heading too.

Regards,  T.

Same here. Told I was banned forever. Kinda funny although it wasn’t at the moment. And I have never made an account with them or done it online. (I noticed they were tracking my transactions with my phone number). It was always in a storefront. But I’m happy now using BTC and other methods. And I’m sure if I were desperate I could just put in a different phone number or something. 

This happened to me (but with WU) several years ago. I agree with @Toker that you should never try to send online to a new receiver. You've always got to go into a location and do it in person... 

Will going to a store to send MG or WU always work even if you have been banned online?  Most of the better vendors that have what I need only accept those forms of payment.  Sharemoney works sometimes but they tend the put a hold on the funds for several hours so even tho the status may say 'Ready'  that is not always true.

@jaye1005, since both mG & wU go by phone #’s, go in the store & use a different #. Because even when you do it online, it’s still the same # in stores so I would say technically, yes, the phone # used online will also be banned in stores. Just try a different phone # (but a #/phone you have access to).

I am very familiar with Bitcoin and of course would have no problem with credit cards but  a vendor that I would like to use sent me this......< Payments are via WU, sharemoney, xoom, ria, or equivalent. >

Given those choices which is the most hassle-free?   I have no idea why they don't take bitcoin.

Thanks

@Chrisalias, a lot of those (other than WU & MG) all depend on if your bank will accept them or not. Some ppl have been lucky to have zero problems and others can use it one time then their banks say they don’t trust them, and then the rest aren’t able to even do one transaction b/c their banks don’t allow it (usually saying ‘it’s not a trusted source’ or something like that). It’s just all a matter of if you want to do it online or in store, and if your bank will allow it. BUT, if you do go the WU or MG route, go into the store, don’t do it online. 

Thank you Sunrise!  I knew I was keeping my burner numbers for a good reason, LOL (just in case).   I appreciate the tips because my guess is that it's gonna eventually happen to me someday too....

@mark6699331 Not sure what you are asking, but if it's about MG or WU, you'll be well served to avoid both $ transfer services. I recommend becoming good friends with BTC. It will make you're life a lot easier. Also, donating to this site will open a wealth of great reading material. It's well worth the small donation.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back