Avoiding benzos showing up on a saliva drug test by using gel capsules?

milex

Will putting benzo pills in gel capsules give negative results for saliva swab drug testing?

lol no i dont think it works like that you will still get a dirty test
Are you sure? Blood testing will obviously show positive, but using a gel capsule avoids any contact with saliva. The meds are metabolised in the stomache and liver, but do the saliva glands produce traces of the metabolised meds, or does the test simply check for traces of medication that have already come into contact with your saliva?

Are you sure? Blood testing will obviously show positive, but using a gel capsule avoids any contact with saliva. The meds are metabolised in the stomache and liver, but do the saliva glands produce traces of the metabolised meds, or does the test simply check for traces of medication that have already come into contact with your saliva?
yea im sure ,its not about the drug touching the inside of yer mouth as much as its about the drug being in your system and yes im sure its looking for drug metabolites not the actual drug, think about it people who shoot up cocaine an heroin still get dirty mouth swabs even tho the drug never touched or came anywhere near ther mouth its not gona be that easy to get around a mouth swab although they are notoriously inaccurate lots of people get lucky and get a negative test even tho they are positive

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nirvanadone87 I agree with you 100% . I was coming here to actually say the same thing more or less.
Yes as one that gets monthly mouth swabs from doctor and have access to my results they test for the metabolites of the drug in your saliva. It has NOTHING to do with the benzo touching your mouth. It's in your system it does come out quicker than in urine test . Before the swab gargle n swish peroxide that will help and make sure you take the test ASAP as of using the peroxide.Not guaranteed but I know from experience it can cause to lead to a negative test or not testable. I didn't know which one it was when I used that method but know I didn't pop for benzo 48 hrs from use.

Regards

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back