Avoiding customs seizure?

miracle

I'm in the U.S., and got a notice of a seizure (12/18). Soma. I ordered on 12/2. I also ordered dianabol steroid (schedule III), but that wasn't listed as seized on the letter. But it looks like it was also seized, as I haven't received it. I ordered it from an India Mart seller (Sure Health Care, from Nagpur) with a 4.8 star (out of 5) rating.

I thought I would get the Soma as it's by prescription (schedule IV), but in the letter they say only the DEA can order it. Stupid U.S. customs not letting anything thru and having a fit over schedule III and IV substances.

So how did all these people order Fentanyl--schedule I, no less--without getting it seized? And where would I order Soma and dianabol without it being seized?

1st off people aren't getting fentanyl through international means. Ain't no one (and I mean by and large not many) getting fentanyl period. If they were, there wouldn't be so many ODs. Words matter. Fentanyl is very very expensive and it isn't being replicated in bathtubs.

People are getting a bathtub concoction of chemicals that the cartels have named "fentanyl". But make no mistake its not! That isn't coming through regular transit methods a handful of pills at a time. It's being shipped through illicit methods from China to MX to the US. Word is that MX started their own bathtub manufacturing so as to cut out the middleman.

"Stupid US Customs" exist because we live in a country where people don't vote or don't get involved in politics. Again, overwhelmingly people don't vote, so we end up with a few mainly rich, white men who make all the laws.

Until ALL of us stand up and take control back, our life is subjected to being told what drugs we can and can't consume. And we will continue to see OD deaths skyrocket. And we will continue to see the can't consume list grow.

Pay the price of admission, put in the work and you might find what you need without customs.

If you don't give a shit about our political system in this country and don't want to get involved then we will all continue to live like "this".

Welcome.

I'm in the U.S., and got a notice of a seizure (12/18). Soma. I ordered on 12/2. I also ordered dianabol steroid (schedule III), but that wasn't listed as seized on the letter. But it looks like it was also seized, as I haven't received it. I ordered it from an India Mart seller (Sure Health Care, from Nagpur) with a 4.8 star (out of 5) rating.

I thought I would get the Soma as it's by prescription (schedule IV), but in the letter they say only the DEA can order it. Stupid U.S. customs not letting anything thru and having a fit over schedule III and IV substances.

So how did all these people order Fentanyl--schedule I, no less--without getting it seized? And where would I order Soma and dianabol without it being seized?

Is your address hot? Have you had a lot of things come in through customs previously? Have you had |_|_'s before? They have a database for sender / receiver and a lot of times it comes down to a formula where you end up with a high percentage of stuff getting opened.

Have you gotten stuff from overseas that ended up with green customs tape on it? That means they physically inspected it by opening it. Most of the time they just check forms to see if list of items jives with weight / size and proper duties are paid but certain countries are by definition "high risk" in the eyes of customs (India I believe is up there, along with the Netherlands, etc.) -- I'm curious if they used stealth, though. If they're just putting it in Mylar in a box with some music CDs, that's not going to make it through.

Also (I've heard this through the grapevine but I can't confirm it) that US Customs now has an updated computer system that has a huge database of foreign addresses including businesses and if the seller is putting a fake address (which many do), it will get caught much easier now.

Computers are taking the fun out of everything now. If this was 1980, you could probably order a mattress filled with magazines from the Netherlands and get it through customs easily.

... Computers are taking the fun out of everything now ...
And who knows what ML models they're using - lots of training data from previous seizures and soon even a clean drop with a matching name is going to see stuff opened if it scores high enough. Only saving grace is probably the sheer volume and the adaptability of vendors as they learn what makes it and what doesn't. Clearly some are already better at this game than others already.

Edit: happy and safe New Year everyone! plus grammar - still feeling a bit of one of the last legal drugs from celebrating :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back