Back after injury

Mhise

Hello everyone, been a few months since I've been on. Had an injury and lost my job , everything pretty much went to hell. Back on my feet though, moved way up north for new job and glad to be back on DB. Hope everyone is doing well. I see lots of new vendors now and excited to start testing again!

Welcome back. Sorry to hear life got rocky but it sounds like u reigned it in

In the same boat man, sort of. My "Injury" was self-inflicted in a way. Can't take ANY FORM of anti-depressants and ignorantly tried self-medicating and landed in detox after 9 yrs on high dose methadone  (I was at a clinic so totally legal therwfore I guess, not technically,  I wasn't really "self" medicating but the clinic I went to let you raise your dose at will so might as well have been.) Talk about a bee-otch to get off of. With a reputable local doc for suboxone film now n doing much better now but still having withdrawals from the mdone but getting better and trying to get back to devoting time to DBG. Great site for many reasons including support from great, caring, helpful people! Great to have you back in the community and glad things are going better for you! Cheers mate!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back