Back in the scene after more than a decade.

sterlingkb

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
    Hello all! As the title says, it's been more than a decade since I've been apart of these forums, not sure why, but it sort of astounds me how much is the same. But the differences are quite strange as well, we didn't have stuff like Bitcoin when I first started getting involved. Anyways, I want to thank you all in advance for your help as I Traverse these new/old Waters.

Welcome back!  I'm sure you'll get right back in the swing.  Most importantly read those threads so you can make the best choice for you!!!

BTC freaked me out at first but you'll get it.  MC9

Welcome back! Agree with mountaincat9, BTC was odd at first for me too, but after a few times it becomes a lot easier. 

friendly greetings,

Jiub

Welcome,  like riding a bike right? 😂
Kind of actually. Lol. But like getting on a recumbent bike, the mechanics are the same, but things are a little different. But I've already figured out and love BTC, so easy... finally I don't have to drive to the Walmart to do a donation. Also different dangers, back about 13 years ago if we got F3nt, we at least knew before purchase.

BTC is definitely cool. I've never done the WU / MG thing and I really don't intend to. Seems like a giant pain in the ass!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back